Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning Everyone,

My name is Janice and I’m excited to join this community!

I’m born and raised in New York, currently 32, and pursuing a career in tech. My crossdressing journey started at around 11 and have had my fair share of binge/purge cycles, something I’m sure is all too familiar to many of us.  While rocky at times, I’ve always thoroughly enjoyed dressing up and becoming a girl for a moment, a few hours, or even a day! My biggest struggle has been my own acceptance of something so important to me –which as I approached 30, I really wanted to start overcoming. While I’m not public, I have had my sister on my side since 22 and have opened up to some close friends over the last two years. Again, I’m glad to have found this space and look forward to contributing and hearing from others! Best wishes!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Janice,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I have the support of my wife and sister in law, and I agree with you it is nice when people know and are on your side.  I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Welcome Janice!

Self-acceptance has been a huge struggle for me too. I talk a good game to the other ladies about how this is a part of them and they have nothing to be ashamed of, but it’s been a hard ongoing journey for me. The good news is that you’ve found a place where people want to help you accept this part of yourself.

Best wishes for your journey,

Esme

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Janice   Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..

Stephanie🌹

Hi Janice

I think all of us have had binge and purge cycles in our twenties. I would binge and purge as a very closeted lingerie only CD in my 20’s. I think you will find that many of us experience extraordinary growth in our 30’s towards self acceptance. There is no reason to believe that you won’t also experience that same growth.

I struggled against my feminine side so much that I became a bodybuilder. I was about as huge and strong as a man could get without using steroids. I get where you are coming from. If you need to chat message me.

Barbie

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Good morning Janice,  Welcome!  I have only been here a couple days but I had to say hello and welcome to the madness. 😉  I am learning many of us, if not all of us, have very similar stories to tell. It truly is a long journey with many ups and downs. But hopefully it will be a rewarding and fun trip.  Hope to talk sometime.  Enjoy

~Lee

Nothing like having allies who accept YOU even though they’re not CDs.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to the group Janice

Hi Janice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Janice,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Janice,

Welcome to the community.  I am also from New York (Western NY).  I hope that you make lots of friends and I hope that you are able to overcome and accept who you are.

Chris

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Janice, welcome to CDH, you’re going to love your time with us. It is a wonderful site and all the girls are so friendly and caring. Hope to hear more about you in the future.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous

Welcome sister

Welcome Janice.I would love to chat with you.I will send you a friend request.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?