Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, all!  I’m Paige.  Not my given name, obviously, but my femme name.  I had a babysitter in my pre-teen years named Paige, who was just so pretty and ladylike.  I thought it a fitting tribute.

I’ve been in the group for a few weeks, observing, reading early on, but took some time away, not really sure how to put my story out there.  So, here I am.  Back and ready to “let it fly”.

I’ve been dressing since I was about 12.  I’m nearly 50 now.  I’m married with kids.  My wife once found a duffel bag of my wardrobe and lost her shit over it, certain I was having an affair, and it was “her” clothes.  Not the case, and couples therapy ensued.  As far as my dear wife is concerned, I’m no longer dressing, and I just don’t have the heart to tell her otherwise.  Here’s the thing.  I’m not me without it, but I can’t bear to go through the emotional pain again of having “another” conversation about this.  So, closeted I will remain; dressing only on business trips.

I’ve gotten pretty skilled at my clothing choices over the years, learning to dress my age.  My issue is makeup.  I just don’t get enough opportunity to practice.  I want to look pretty, and pass in public.  I’m not interested in attracting a man…although a sly glance or two sure would make me feel like I’ve accomplished to goal of passing.  Right now, I settle for the occasional trip to the bank drive-up or gas station late at night.  I’d like to be confident enough in how I look to walk into a store though.

Well, that’s part of my story.  I’m hoping to share more as I grow more confident.  Thanks!

Anonymous

Make up can be really rough at times. I normally purchase the cheaper makeup to practice with.

Dollar tree is about the best you can get on the cheap side. My wife and I both practice so we can get that look that we like.

Nothing to heavy, we blend foundation to get the tones we want. And its fun to see what works well.

Aa far as the dressing goes, have you tried explaining it? Its a major adjustment not only for you, her as well.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Paige. Welcome to CDH. I’m glad you joined us. It is a great community. The girls are supportive and friendly. I’m happy I belong here. It has helped me to gain more confidence. I understand you. I also crossdress in private. I’ll keep doing it because it makes me feel so good. And since life is unique we deserve to be happy doing the things that we like to do. Enjoy your journey.
      Cinnamon kisses

Gisela

Anonymous

Hi Paige, and welcome to the forum. Confidence is key when going out, which will come over time. Half the battle is dressing to blend, imo, and it appears you have that down in choosing age appropriate clothing. I struggle with makeup application myself, but have learned some tips from various makeover artists and tutorials on YouTube. Chicago is a magnificent place to visit, and you’re fortunate to live so close to such an amazing city. My wife and I plan our trips pretty much around where to eat!  Kimberly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paige   welcome  ,  as you have notice this is a supportive and caring place with many here to join with and share each other’s experiences.  I sorry to hear about your closeted situation. Hiding your passion must be difficult not just for the dressing but emotional as well. Many suffer this loss ,to be isolated from one’s so close but at least you have a community here to help you in every way. To feel confident and comfortable in expressing yourself and learn more about the dressing ,the mannerisms and for you help in the makeup department , an area I too need much help to master.  Wow! That is a tuff one and like its been told to me, practice, practice, practice. In time it will start to show a woman with the comfortability  that will make you feel the confinance you desire. Very happy to meet you and hope the best to you on your journey forward.                          Stephanie 🌹

Hi Paige  you sound very similar to me except when my wife lost it she came back about 3-4 weeks later and said she would work things out with me and we have talked since.  I wish you could have the same thing but I to agree those talks are not the thing we like and can put stress or break up a marriage so I totally understand.  As for makeup hun I use to and still do when I can steal an hour or two when the wife is away to work on one or maybe two things at a time.  Like I would apply my lipstick maybe 10 or 20 times tell I learned how to do it and it looked good even on my guy face LOL.  I would watch a lot of You Tube videos form GGs as well as TGs to see how to contour and how to adjust the makeup to my facial features and try out each item.  When I had more like 5 hours on my hand I would try putting it all together.  I am still learning and I love the time I take to put on my makeup sometimes spend hours doing it, but maybe this will help you too.  You are very beautiful from what I see in your pic and I think you have a great pallet to start with.  Drop me a line I use to live in the Chicago area and I would love to chat.

Sara Marie

Hi Im Cris. That’s my femme name. Haven’t come out in public yet except to be gender neural in clothing with foundation ,powder, and lip stick. Taking Nature way fulfillment products since January 2018.Wife is cool with my transition. Going to MAC Cosmetics for a make over this week with wife. Married long time look 50 ish and 70. Ill progress as I feel confortable. My sons don’t know yet.

Anonymous

Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, for all the support.  I’m looking forward to my continued journey into my femme self!

Erica
      Lady

Hi There, welcome and enjoy!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?