Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Sooooo happy to have found this group!   Long time, secret and very part time cross dresser.   Hoping to continue to gain confidence to dress more consistenty and to be brave enough to go out in public.   Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Anonymous

Hi Suzanne, hello from Europe, and welcome.

Hug,

Catarina

Hello Suzanne and welcome! I also just found this group and it’s fabulous! I’ve been dressing behind closed doors for years now and I too am looking to venture out into the world as Michelle! Excited to break free and feel the breeze blow through my dress! I’m not sure where I’ll go but living in the suburbs of Chicago I’m sure going downtown Chicago has many opportunities for a Girl like me! Happy you’re here and looking forward to talking and sharing with you.! Welcome!!!

Michelle

Hello and welcome Suzanne. There are lots of friendly girls here to share with, grow with and gain insite from. Will hopefully see more from you. Live life well.

Anonymous

Welcome Suzanne,

Have fun seeing others just like you…..

Love

Lisa 🙂

Hello Lisa.   Thank you – I know I can learn a lot from the other girls and I’m excited to share stories and experiences

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suzanne welcome. Your certainly in the right place for building your confidence and the girls here are so helpful and supportive so start your journey knowing their’s a community here of total acceptance and a care for everyone who has come here looking for answers. Enjoy all that we have to offer and in no time I’m sure that door will eventually open and out you will be to show Suzanne is here. Best to you looking forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Suzanne

We are glad you are here. Please take time to browse around this awesome community.

Hugs

Kayla

happy to have you on board Suzanne 🙂 you have made the important step of making friends and speaking with like minded people. I appreciate, it is always hard at first, but here, you will gain the necessary confidence to assist with your journey forward. hugs xx

fiona xxx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?