Tagged: 

• This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all, I am so happy that I found this site.  I have been crossdressing for a little over a year now.  It started out slowly at first, just kind of testing my limits and also feeling out how my wife would respond.  Well, I am happy to say that not only does she support me fully, but she also encourages me and even will surprise me with new dresses from time to time.  I am loving this new me and so is my wife.  I look so forward to coming home every day and becoming Heather.

So, ladies, my question to all is, when did you make the decision to go out in public for the first time? It is something that my wife and I have discussed but I have yet to have the courage to do so.  My wife has assured me that she will be right there beside me when I do, but I just have not been able to bring myself to take that next step.  We are talking about possibly going on vacation somewhere that is away from our home area, where nobody would recognize me, as she feels that maybe it would be easier for me to take that next step without the fear of running into someone that we know.  I agreed to this and would like it to be somewhere that is crossdresser friendly and where there would be others around. If anyone knows of a resort or convention that caters to us girls, please let me know.  Thanks in advance and I so look forward to one day introducing Heather to the world

Hello Heather. I cannot help you with a resort location. I am in Hobart Tasmania. But the great entourage of girls on this site, will be abke to guide you on your new path.
      Little steps at first.
      Remember it took courage to come out, and now harness your energy daily to move ahead.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Heather,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Heather

Welcome to a very friendly accepting place!

💕Lara

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Heather.  Glad you are here.   You are a lucky one to have your SO support you.  In the forums here you will find a lot of information and reading.  There is also some information on here I saw about Keystone which is in Harrisburg PA.  You might check that out. Could be a time to dress in public and also make some new friends.  Also check some of the other groups as well.
      I look forward to chatting.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Heather welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Heather,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Heather, and welcome. First off let me say how refreshing it is to hear how accepting and encouraging your wife is. Many girls are not so fortunate. You touched on what I feel are the two biggest issues facing girls like us: 1) Acceptance by your SO, and 2) venturing out in public. What I discovered is the fear of “passing” is greatly overrated. The bigger issue is “blending”. Blending is so much more that just “looking” like a girl. If that were the only criterion many CIS women wouldn’t pass! Rather it is the way one walks, one’s mannerisms and what one wears that go a long way in projecting a femmine appearance. When I onercame my fear of going out in public I discovered that even if anyone noticed, they didnt really care! Enjoy your adventures! Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette, Thank you so much for your kind words.  I do feel so fortunate that my wife is so supportive and accepting of me.  I have heard that others have not been as lucky as me.  I have to say that I don’t feel like I would be where I am at today without her support.  She is truly an amazing person.  It’s actually kind of a funny story, but she is the one who started me on this amazing journey.  I always jokingly tell her that she created Heather, to which she replies, “No I didn’t create her I just helped her come out, she was always in there.”  She was right, and I now feel more complete and happier than ever.   I know that the day will come when I go out in public, and I am looking forward to that day. I am actually more worried about what others will think and say about my wife then what they will think of me. I am comfortable with me.  We talk about it a lot and she has always assured me that she does not care what others think, but I know she is only trying to reassure me. I have told her that I think my first time out should be somewhere away from our hometown and hopefully where there are others, (ie a crossdressing convention or even a Vacation at a resort that caters to girls like us). So now the search is on to find such a place.

I would like to thank you for the advice you have given, about “blending” more so than “passing” that is wonderful advice and another reason I am so glad I found my new family here on this site. Hugs to you, Heather

Hi Heather, I will be anxiously awaiting a report on your first trip out. I think you will find it to be great fun! And I totally agree with the idea of doing it away from home. That removes a major anxiety factor right up front! Hugs, Paulette

Hi, Heather!

Glad to have your here.  I can feel the excitement and joy in your discovery of crossdressing and your acceptance by your wife.  It’s a wonderful thing and I’m glad you are enjoying it.  Going out in public isn’t something I’ve done or plan to do this year, but maybe sometime soon.  All my best.

Stephanie MacNeil

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hello and welcome from a fellow Virginian. I’m now in central Va near Fredericksburg and Culpeper.

If you’re ever this way let me know as I’m always up for meeting people and making friends.

Anonymous

Hey Tammy, Thanks, and we are actually not too far from each other. I am in Warren County only about a hour from Fredericksburg. we should definitely make some plans.

Luray is beautiful. And yes it’s not that far. Feel free to private message me as I’d love to.

I enjoy meeting people and making friends.

Hello Heather,Its Michelle.Welcome to CDH.You will enjoy it here.Start out in a small way,go to the post office,drive thru at Dunkin Donuts with you and your wife and work your way up to the grocery store.If not in your town,pick a town nearby.Heather people are too busy to notice you unless you stand out,so blend in and have fun.If you are still in doubt,you and your wife take a trip to the mall and people watch,whether you are dressed as a lady or as a male.Hugs,Michelle.

Anonymous

Hey Michelle. Thanks for the advice.  My wife and I have talked about maybe just getting in the car and just driving around as a way to help get over the fear of going out in public for the first time.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?