Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all, this is Alice! I’m introducing myself because I’m more fully exploring my love of crossdressing after it being an on and off thought for most of my life. My wife knows and has been supportive so far, but I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone.

The reason I chose the name Alice for now is that she’s one of my favorite literature characters and one that my femme side wants to be like– pretty, smart, and imaginative. Also, I love the adorable blue dress/pinafore/white tights/Mary Jane shoes combination which just screams feminine to me. My obsession started actually after seeing the Alice character at Disney World and an immediate desire to be her and wear her outfit.

Anyway, that’s more than I am typically comfortable with sharing but that’s where I’ll start. 🙂

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alice  welcome. There’s much here for you to discover . Get comfortable and explore all  that we have here and meet some wonderful girls just like you enjoying their  feminine feelings  felt  deep inside. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Alice,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Howdy there Alice.  Stick with us gals here, and we’ll show you just how far the rabbit hole goes….. 😉

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Alice 👋

Welcome to CDH

Your intro reminded me of one my fave books of the year so far, Wonderland by Juno Dawson

anyway, get settled in, this is the friendliest place on the whole internet

Seren ⭐️💕

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Alice, and welcome to your new wonderland.  Get comfortable and explore all the great things – and girls  – here at CDH.  You are in for a great journey, happy to have you here.

Stevie

Welcome Alice!

Hi Alice, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post but lately I always seem to be late to all the tea parties and in welcoming new members! I am glad your wife knows and appears to be supportive! Should you get the urge to expand your crossdressing experience talk it over her before you put it into action so that you keep her supportive. Since you don’t open up a lot about your crossdressing to strangers, may I point out that you don’t have to be shy or reserved about sharing information with us because we are all crossdressers (or significant others of crossdressers) and totally understand where you are coming from. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our fantastic members and make a few friends. You’ll wonder how you ever got along without us! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Laurel
      Lady

Hi Alice, I agree, welcome to wonderland!

Alice Pleasance Liddell who inspired the girl who was not quite sure who she was being fairly sure that she was not the same person as she was that morning.

‘Who are you?’ said the Caterpillar.
      This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, ‘I — I hardly know, sir, just at present — at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.’
      ‘What do you mean by that?’ said the Caterpillar sternly. ‘Explain yourself!’
      ‘I can’t explain myself, I’m afraid, sir’ said Alice, ‘because I’m not myself, you see.’
      ‘I don’t see,’ said the Caterpillar.
      ‘I’m afraid I can’t put it more clearly,’ Alice replied very politely, ‘for I can’t understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.’

‘What size do you want to be?’ it asked.
      ‘Oh, I’m not particular as to size,’ Alice hastily replied; ‘only one doesn’t like changing so often, you know.’
      ‘I don’t know,’ said the Caterpillar.
      Alice said nothing: she had never been so much contradicted in her life before, and she felt that she was losing her temper.
      ‘Are you content now?’ said the Caterpillar.
      ‘Well, I should like to be a little larger, sir, if you wouldn’t mind,’ said Alice: ‘three inches is such a wretched height to be.’
      ‘It is a very good height indeed!’ said the Caterpillar angrily, rearing itself upright as it spoke (it was exactly three inches high).
      ‘But I’m not used to it!’ pleaded poor Alice in a piteous tone. And she thought of herself, ‘I wish the creatures wouldn’t be so easily offended!’
      ‘You’ll get used to it in time,’ said the Caterpillar; and it put the hookah into its mouth and began smoking again.

I always felt that the exchange was analogous to concepts of gender. Femininity may be strange at first but you’ll get used to it in time.

Araminta.

One of the reasons why I’ve always identified so closely with Alice 🙂

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?