Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I came across the site and after a quick look around decided to join up!

Looking forward to getting know you and hopefully learn some hint and tips in the forums.

Nice to be part of a like minded group

Hi Emma, and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences in confidence. I have made so many good friends here, some of whom I have had the good fortune of meeting face-to-face. I hope the New Year brings you happiness in your journey. I look forward to hearing more from you in the near future. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
        Lady

Paulette

Thank you for the warm welcome. I don’t know how much I’ll be able to contribute to the site, but I’ll always be a ear to listen to the challenges we all face.
        One thing I do know .. being here means none of us are alone.

Wishing you a healthy and happy 2023

Emma

Hello Emma
      Happy 2023 to you & Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous
        Lady

Greta

Thanks for replying to my post. The journey that we walk is not simple but at sounds like your now in a great place with your HRT starting.. I’m envious

Take care

Emma

Welcome to CDH Emma , Happy New Year you welk find this site very welcoming supportive and understanding with many great discussions and opinions and perspectives shared. Happy you are here welcome.

Hugs April

Anonymous
        Lady

April

Thank you for the warm welcome, I look forward to reading more on the forum topics in the coming weeks.

Emma

Hi Emma nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. Yes girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful knowledgable ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Emma as she travels down her own girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you .. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou.. So once again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

Stephanie

Thank you for the warm welcome, although just joining today I’m already feeling the warmth from fellow sisters here.

The forums will no doubt be a great resource of information over time and I’m looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you for reaching out and I will add more to my profile page soon.

Emma

Hi Emma

Happy New Year to you.
      Welcome to the site,  hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Anonymous
        Lady

Bianca

Happy New Year

Looking forward to exploring the site more 🙂

Emma

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emma

welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emma,

Welcome to CDH.  Happy New Year!

Enjoy looking around the site and reading the posts.

Alice

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you

Hi Emma, welcome to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH and it is very nice to meet you Emma. I look forward to seeing you here at CDH as well as your journey.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Hi Emma. Welcome to the group 🙂

It’s always a pleasure to move through this journey with like-minded sisters.

XO Tara

Anonymous
        Lady

Tara

Like minded people can relate to so much more than others. Thanks for the welcome

E x

Happy New Year Emma it’s nice to meet you, welcome to CDH I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, this is a great site we have girls from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous
        Lady

Rosalyn

I have to agree so many lovely folks here, I’m still getting used to the site functions / layout but I k is that will all come together in time

E x

Hi Emma
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl who lives in Somerset.
      I’m a mature secret crossdresser I don’t think my wife knows and my family don’t.
      Only dress in private and that is not very often but do underdress most days.
      Enjoy what the site has to offer.
      Love
      Helena

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Helena for the message. Take care

E x

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Emma!  Welcome to CDH!

Erika

Anonymous
        Lady

Thank you Erika

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Emma!  I see you’ve already been welcomed by many other girls here so I’m sure you can tell that this is a wonderful, supportive group to be a part of.  I just read your profile and checked out your pictures.  You are lovely!  Can’t wait to learn more about you, from your profile it looks like you have a lot of experience in the CD community to share.

Glad you found us!

💖Lola

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Lola

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I have found it friendly here and I have yet to really dig into the forums to see what information is buried in there. I have experience .. but I personally won’t say lots

Emma x

Hi Emma, welcome to CDH, another UK girl, I’m in Lincolnshire close to Boston & New York. I’m sure you’ll find lots of support here & make plenty of friends on the way.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Kimmy

Thanks for the welcome, that’s a lovely part of the country you live in.

E x

Hi everyone

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?