Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Ladies!

My passion for cross dressing has been a journey I have been on since I was young.  I first felt the rush of joy, when playing dress-up from a trunk of old clothes and costumes in a friends’ basement. I remember not wanting to change out of the dress and heels.

Since that day, I have always enjoyed dressing and have done so mostly in isolation and as a private hobby, coming out to lovers, my mother, and some friends along the way. Each time I told my truth I felt a little less burdened, and didn’t question right or wrong as much. Now I know that it’s silly to ascribe right or wrong to clothing choices, and love (and look forward to) time that I get to hang out as Lily.

I’m a very social person, and this has always been one area in my life where Ive kept my cards close to my chest, so I came on here looking for community.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and letting you know me a bit at a time!

<3 ~Lily

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Lily Haven.

Lily,

You will receive nothing but support and love from the ladies here.  Like many of us, we are at various stages of out journey and will give you all of the encouragement you will ever want.  I personally wish you a safe and loving journey.

Dani

Welcome Lily to this Heavenly community of friendly and supportive persons.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Lily!  Welcome! I think many of us hide this part of our lives. Hugs Pru

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lily,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  What a beautiful name you have.  I think we all share your passion for dressing.  I hope you make lots of friends and I look forward to catching up with you in the future.

Tara.

Anonymous

Welcome Lily……glad you’ve joined this wonderful community….xxx Melina.

Welcome Lily,
      I’d aunt called Lily, think her name was Lilian as my sister’s 1st name was Lilian.
      Welcome
      Liz

Hi lily welcome Dee xx

Anonymous

Hi Lily!

Connie

xxx

Lily,

I think you’ve definitely found the right place!  Welcome!!!  It is wonderful to meet you!

Hi Lily, Welcome, relax and enjoy your time here.

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome to the amazing CDH community, Lily!

Birel

Hey Lily. Hope you find everything you are looking for.  This place is will become your home soon just as it has for most of us.  The ladies here and the staff are among the beat people that I have ever met.   Everyone is here to help and support you Anytime.   I look forward to seeing you in the chat room sometime.

hugs Ginny

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lily This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

[postquote quote=583024]Is Lily short for Lilian? I think Lilian is a nicer name. Still it’s your decision what you call yourself. I wish you every success in your Crossdressing journey
      Liz

Hey Liz, I appreciate the suggestion but it’s just “Lily” for me! 🙂
        I resonate with the playful, informality of the short name, and it’s been a name I have used for characters I have made in role-playing games I played since I was young when playing a female avatar.
        Also, I just love the smell and presence of lilies, and since I’m a singular flower I’m “Lily”. 😉

[postquote quote=583096]It’s up to you what you call yourself. I’m calling myself Elizabeth but like being called Liz. Wouldn’t like being called Lizzie
      Liz

Lily welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Since you were looking for a community to become a part of anyway, let me assure you that you have made a wise choice. CDH has many fine features and the membershere are extremely friendly. So get to know some of them and you will have a large choice of crossdressing people to become friends with. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Welcome Lily, glad you have joined us.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Lily.

Hugs, Liara

[postquote quote=583096] You’d be “the Lily of the valley” then Lily?
      Liz

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lily,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here.

Your introduction caught my eye. I had forgoten the ‘treasure’ chest of womens clothing I found when I was very young. I too enjoyed dress up times. Little did i know this would be my lifelong journey.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lilly ,

Welcome on CDH !
      If you were looking for community you have certainly come to the right place.
      The girls here are a wonderful bunch and you are one of us now.
      I hope you will like our sisterhood here , enjoy yourself , and hope to hear from you on the vast variety of our Forums.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Welcome Lily! I trust that you will find  tons of acceptance and encouragement here.

Hugs,

Melody

Welcome to the crew Lily,

What a pretty name and I agree I also love the flower.  I am new also and still navigating my way around this site and through this amazing feminine life.  I am originally from NE, miss it but not the taxes LOL.

Again welcome and look forward to your posts.

Danika

Anonymous

Welcome Lily!

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Lily!

Hi Lily!
      Welcome to CDH!
      Thanks for sharing your intro. May you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Lily. Welcome to CDH. You have an interesting history. I look forward to learning more about you. BTW, your profile pic is adorable.
      Anyway, I’m glad you’ve joined us.

Much love,
      Raquel

Welcome Lily!

You didn’t mention what part of the Commonwealth you’re from, and no doubt you may have a reason for that, but the group I’m in, Central Mass Misses, is accepting and could be an outlet for you, and as the name implies it’s pretty…central. OK, kidding aside, my most recent outing fully dressed and among people, as opposed to solo, was a dinner meeting of about half a dozen members of this group at a Worcester restaurant a couple of months ago; I live along the Rt 2 corridor east of Leominster so I could easily make such outings if they fit in my schedule, and I hear there are plans for next month so you’re welcome to come on board. I’d also like to hear from you directly as well.

Christine

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Lily,

you will find a lot of support and friendship here!

Love, and hugs Lara

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?