Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!  I’m Michelle from Nashville, Tennessee. I’ve come to the conclusion after cross dressing all my life that I need to pursue this with all my might. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

xoxo

Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle  welcome to Cdh. This is certainly the place to open up all flood gates and as you say pursue this full throttle. Much to see and many ladies to chat with and in time develop lasting friendships with. Always here to help and share our thoughts and experiences and with support and care. It’s a wonderful community to I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Howdy Michelle and welcome to CDH! Browse our sites, chat with our girls….we all love to assist in anyway, the journey you wish to take. We are here for you…..we are all your new sisters and we embrace your joining us! I look forward to knowing more about you. Don’t be shy…..my door is always open for you……do come in, pull up a chair and set a spell.  Till then………my new sister……

Dame Veronica

Welcome Michelle.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle

Welcome to CDH.  There are lots of lovely girls here.  Enjoy your time with us!

Diane

Welcome to CDH Michelle.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?