Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Everyone, My name is Brandi and I am so excited to be part of a community that is so warm and welcoming. But to be totally honest, I am a little apprehensive to be putting myself out there so publicly for the first time EVER. Writing this public post is proving to be even harder than coming out recently to my wife of over 40 years.For years, I’ve wanted someone to share with and talk to about the urges and feelings that I never understood or could never shake. Having read so many posts before writing my own introduction, I feel like this will be a great place to share my deepest thoughts and insecurities and feel completely safe in doing so. So here goes…. While I am new to this community, I am certainly not new to CDing. My journey began 60 years ago due to an older brother and sister who liked to dress me up in Mom’s undergarments and clothing. Little did any of us know that the urges and impulses for dressing in women’s clothing that I developed would not only NOT go away but would only grow much much stronger over time.
      Until recently, for all my life, my CDing has been restricted to the privacy and secrecy of my home. Only a few months ago, I was able to summon the courage to tell my beautiful wife of 43 years. Her reaction and support has been nothing short of amazing. And while she has been very supportive, she understandably has some reservations and questions that we are working through.
      Neither of us want to jeopardize the beautiful marriage we have or the wonderful life we’ve built together – which includes three beautiful children and four wonderful grandchildren. We are deeply committed to one another and to making this work. However, we realize we have much work ahead of us. I Love my wife and the physicality we share. I have no interest in transitioning or even doing hair and make up at this time. The thrill and joy I get from CD ing comes from dressing completely as a woman from the neck down. It includes undergarments as well as lingerie and skirts, dresses, blouses, tops, pants, leggings, etc. With the help of my wife, I recently bought my first pair of women’s shoes. I can’t even begin to describe the thrill and excitement I experienced when putting them on for the first time. It may sound silly but for me it was the one item that kept me from feeling like I was totally dressed like the woman I always wanted to be.
      While I have no plans to go any more public with my secret than with you ladies and my loving wife, I am really looking forward to sharing more with you and learning from you all as well. Hugs! Brandi

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Brandi, what a beautiful introduction and you are in the right place to find loving acceptance and support your SO sounds a lovely person and hopefully you will both be able to be at peace with Brandi’s voyage through CD life. Hugs Diana

Anonymous

Diana
        Thank you for your response. My heart was pounding as I hit that submit button. Your acceptance means so much to me. Hugs! Brandi

Welcome Brandi, many of us have experienced that same heart pounding feeling so we know what you are experiencing. Good to know that your wife is so supportive and that you have joined us on CDH.

Warm hugs

Rowena 👩🏻‍🦳

Anonymous

Rowena,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It has been an amazing experience so far.  Hugs Brandi

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Brandi, welcome and thank you for such a great introduction.   Like many of us here, you have waited far too long…. I’m happy you decided to join us!  It sounds wonderful that your wife is so supportive, that makes things so much easier.  Certainly it will take time for her to work through accepting it all, but it sounds like you are off to a great start.  Congratulations!   Rest assured you are in a safe and very supportive place, you couldn’t have picked a better place or bunch of ladies to open up with.  You’ll find it comes so easy here!  Take your time to get comfortable, kick those heels up, and enjoy all we have to offer.  Welcome again Brandi!

Stevie

Anonymous

I only wish you knew how much your support and warm welcome means to me. Thanks again!

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

I do now hon, thanks😊.  Anything I can do to help just shout!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brandi   wonderful story and thankyou for sharing it.  For someone just starting out and with the dealings of opening up to a spouse especially after a very long marriage. Of course our age when back many years we enjoyed a brief incounters in dressing only to hold them back because of many reasons. Then suddenly they come back and were faced with similar feelings.

Much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here includingmyself. Married now 42 years,  4 wonderful grown children and 7 beautiful grandchildren. Only my wife knows and unfortunately no one else. But I’m sure in time that will change. It’s hard to hide forever.. but you finally joined a site where it will help in so many ways and in many ways will show confidence to explore even more. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. What our appearances may show in our mirrors shouldn’t reflect what’s found deep into our hearts. We only live once so grasp what’s important to one’s self. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Stephanie

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and warm response. With comments like yours and those of all the other ladies that have reached out – I am feeling so grateful to finally have found a place that I can express this side of me. Thank you again. Looking forward to getting to know everyone so much better.  Hugs Brandi

Anonymous

Welcome aboard Brandi! I enjoyed reading your introduction and look forward to hearing much more! I’ve been married 23 years and my wife still does not know about my cd’ing…so reading your story encourages me very much!

thanks for that!

💖

Anonymous

Effie, I understand your struggle so well. I don’t think I realized how unhappy and unfulfilled  I was until I finally experienced a sense of euphoria and relief when I came out to my wife. I can tell you it is a truly liberating feeling. I can’t take to much credit as it is only my wife and now you ladies that know my secret. But it is amazing to think of the future now vs living in fear in the shadows. Good luck to you Effie.If you ever just want to chat privately, I’m here for you. Hugs Brandi.

Wonderful that you are writing about your experiences. I too share the joyous experience of xdressing with a supportive wife. I’ve been involved in the 80’s with coordinating xdressing support  and educational seminars in the Midwest in Great Lake states.

do keep in touch! MP

Anonymous

Milesa,
        Thanks for reaching out. You sound like you are a wonderful resource for the ladies. I hope to be sharing more and learning from you as well. Brandi

Hi Brandi, welcome to the CDH family. There’s absolutely no need to be nervous honey. The gals Angels here hete are amazing. They have sopportef me do much, I’m sure they’ll do the same for you.

Feel free to put your heels up let your hair down here. Can’t wait to get know more and welcome home.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Trish,
        The CDH ladies here have been amazing. I truly feel the love.
        Thanks for reaching out to me.
        Hugs
        Brandi

Brandi:

I read your intro and you are really fortunate to have a wife who understands and the 2 of you working it out is the greatest thing you can do.  This is a wonderful site and you have many friends here.

Hugs

Padgette

Anonymous

Padgette,
        Thanks for the support. Your kind words are much appreciated.
        Hugs!
        Brandi

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hey Alice,
        Thanks for reaching out. It’s only been a day but I’m loving it here so far.
        Hugs
        Brandi

Hi Brandi! You were very brave to hit that submit button, but I have been een very blessed to be here and I believe that you will be too! Welcome to CDH!

Anonymous

Hi Brandi welcome to CDH,

Thanks for sharing your story with us x

I’ve been dressing most of my life and I’m in my 60s I’ve yet to come out to my wife who I’ve been married to for nearly 50 years, I’ve still not found the courage to take that step and come out to her,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Brandi.  Come back.❤️

Welcome!

Anonymous

Gen,
      Thank you for your kind words. The response has been overwhelming. I truly do feel at home.Thanks again. Brandi

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?