Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ever since my youth I have been inclined to the female life. Despite my many male achievements, I have struggled with this wonderful woman deep inside of me for decades. I finally came to the conclusion there was no use fighting what was such a natural urge in me, which was to dress up and make up as a woman, which was a thrill to me since it gave me a beautiful facade behind which to live. I have forever been a girl at heart, and never fail to be exhilarated by the pretty image staring back at me in a mirror or storefront window as I walk gracefully down a street in my high heels. Oh yes, I love to smoke while I am en femme. It makes me feel SO beautiful and happy when I hold my cigarette in a most feminine manner, and see the lipstick ring on the white filter as I turn my wrist out, elbow to my side as I have seen women do while they, too, are smoking. I always smoke Virginia Slims Menthol Ultra Lights 100’s. The excitement of becoming Maura is truly an intoxicant to this woman.

hello Maura Thomas, welcome to C.D.H. where us girls have been there and now what its like to hide our fem side, for some of us i should say. for the rest that came out and in public god bless them. wish i could.  i am 54 years old and wife knows of my dressing up. she lets me dress up but will not see or help me with make up, but she has seen me all dolled up and did not say a word, besides i put on too much perfume. i buy my own dresses, skirts, nylons, make up, perfume, panties, bras and pads, heels, jewellery. i have more then my wife does and i wear them more then she does. i love the feel of nylons on my legs and bras around my shoulder and around my waist, feels so feminine and sexy. the feel of a dress with the wind blowing is sensational, the sound of the heels on floor going click click on floor as i walk is so woman like.putting on make up is a thrill.   if you dress up might as well go the hole way. its like a switch when my fem side dresses me up its all over, male side is not here. i love dressing up as a female for i feel i am a female in a mans body. well that’s all about me in a short. welcome to C.D.H and feel free to look around and meet others

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Maura and welcome to CDH. Here you will find a wonderful sisterhood of people sharing the passion for dressing up and living out the girl that dwell inside. Myself, I’ve been crossdressing most of my life and since nearly five years now I’m going out fully dressed on a regular basis.

Be careful with those cigarettes though. Smokong may give a certain sir of class and refinement, but it’s deterogating to health for both men and women.

Anonymous

Maura hi and welcome,  Mom caught me smoking when i was 12 and told me it was for girls. That is when i decided to be a smoker. I too have always smoked like a lady. Eve 120’s for me. Btw the way Mom causht me was i left ciggys in ashtray and they had my 💄 on them.

Hi Maura, I’m Jessica,and I can totally relate to where ur coming from. When I’m dressed, I have to have my VIRGINIA SLIMS 120s, it totally completes my look… I love going out on the town EN-FEMME-

and lighting up one of those long white cigarettes , something about it seems to make me feel like I don’t have a care in the world- And I can really enjoy the full effect of being a woman-❤️-

Anonymous

Maura, welcome to the group! 🌸

Agreed Celeste seem this has been in limbo for a while ???.

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?