Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tami Kiss
      Lady

A bit nervous, so bear with me!

I am married and my wife has no idea of my crossdressing. I have been dabbling in dressing since a young age, but have been fully dressing, in private, for about 15 years now. For me, it is an escape. I don’t get the opportunity to do it often, and the pandemic has ceased all of my work traveling, which is when I would normally dress.

One thing is that I keep my hair long, which helps.

I’m also here to make new friends 🙂

Thank you for having me here!

<3 Tami <3

Tami,

Welcome to CDH!  You are in good company here – there are many who are in your same situation and lots of us including me are suffering in COVID not being able to dress as much as we would like.

There are a lot of friendly people here who will be happy to chat and have fun!

hugs,

suzette

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tami!  Welcome and please, relax, there is really no reason to be nervous with this bunch.  Really,  just be yourself, and let your real side come out.  There is a whole lot of goodness and support here, and I look forward to chatting with you!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tami   you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too am quite new and quite nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge. Long hair isn’t it so nice having. Started mind again and now well down my back. Certainly helps Stephanie.. with COVID it does cause problems with us but hopefully with common sense by everyone our lives will get better. But here enjoy having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting   now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Tami, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. If you should ever decide to tell your wife about your crossdressing, before you do send me a private message and put the word Approach on the subject line. I will send you an approach method used by some crossdressing people that has very successful. If a significant other ever finds out in any other way then you telling her the chances are very likely that it will cause major problems in the relationship.  When you are the one that tells her about it, you control the narrative and solve many problems before they happen! Enjoy the site and your membership! You’ll find it a welcoming, supportive and friendly place. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Tami,

Welcome to CDH!!! You are not alone Tami. There are ladies here to talk and make friends with from all over the world.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Tami nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. girl you should have left that case of nerves at the door you entered to get here you are in good hands here. So many girls here to meet and make friends with from all over the world . So get settled in relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. Ask some questions from clothing to make up  to any thing you ever wanted to know about the girl Tami who lives in your heart and sole   you will get advice from someone as best their ability  so see nothing to be scared about as we dont bite well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you arounf for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Tami Kiss
      Lady

Thank you all for the love, support, and kindness already!!

I am really looking forward to this community, chatting, and friendship 🙂

Hi Tami,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Thanks for join us sis. You are in the right place my life is pretty much the same and just here I find people with the same situations, and struggles. Feel free to talk with any of us about anything. I personal can’t imagine ask somebody advice about a bra or tights but here is the right place. Welcome and don’t hesitate to send me a private message.

I have just joined and everyone is extremely nice you will love all the girls they are helpful

Anonymous

Hello Tami

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Tami!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?