Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m Nikki !  I’m ecstatic to have found such a friendly and informative place.

I can’t wait to meet and chat with all of you.

I’ve crossed dressed on and off for a number of years but recently Started to do it round the clock.  It’s just such an amazing feeling so why not.?  It really makes me so peaceful and happy 😊♥️

Anonymous

Hello Nikki. Welcome to the most amazing place in the world.

Hi Nikki,   Welcome to the group. I’m sure that you will meet lots of new friends. Luv, Michelle

Anonymous

Hi Nikki!  Welcome to CDH.  I’m from New England too.  You will love CDH, it’s a wonderful community full of supportive girls who share your interest in embracing our femme side.  Great to meet you!! Kim ❤

Nikki, Welcome to CDH Enjoy !
        Stacey s

Rose
      Lady

Hi Nikki, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Hi Nikki , welcome to a great group of girls.  I’m sure you’ll make some great friends here.

hello every one. my name is Lucinda and i love to dress up all pretty and be feminine when i can. wife knows of my fem side but will not see me or help me with make up or just site and talk like 2 females. ask me questions about how i feel as a female? why do i dress up? i am more relaxed as a female and happy when in fem. i dress up most of the time when kids are not home. i wear lacy panties and pad, lacy bra, nylons and a dress with my male cloths over them and its like i am dressed up with out people knowing i am wearing a dress. i go out to stores this way and feels great. i shop for my own make up and perfume and dresses, i have more female cloths then my wife does. i even by my own pads when i need them. its part of being female making sure i have all the feminine things i need. cant get enough of dressing up but still in closet. wish i could dress up and come out of the closet and show Evey one how pretty i can be and a different person i am as a female. i started to dress up at about 14 years old i am now 53 years old and i dress up more then i did when i was young.

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome Nikki!

oh yes it does make you peaceful and happy about your self. i dress up most of the time. i even under dress and feel great knowing i am wearing a dress, nylons, panties, bra under my boring male cloths. its great but not so great not sharing it with others besides my cross dressing heaven friends.i am Niagara falls N.Y area. like i said wife knows but will not see me or just sit and talk like 2 females.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Nikki and welcome to CDH! We know exactly how you feel. Once you experience the power of your femininity it’s hard to go back into male mode. Feel free to message or chat anytime.

Jennifer

Anonymous

Hi Nikki and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Nikki, and welcome!!  This is a great place as you’ve said.. all of the gals on here are amazingly supportive, friendly, and welcoming.  It’s so nice to have a place to go to chat with a great group of like-minded people like this.

I couldn’t have said it better – “It’s just such an amazing feeling so why not?” – you’re absolutely right on that!  Embracing who we were born to be is an amazing thing… especially when we can get out of it’s way and allow it to happen freely.  🙂

I’m so happy you’ve found yourself, and very glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

yes it sure does make you feel peaceful and happy. it does for me also. plus helps me with being depressed.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?