Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls I’m Devon and I’m happy to find such a wonderful site.  I look forward to chatting with some like minded ladies.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Georgia :    welcome, o yes you will meet and converse with some beautiful ladies here.  Much to talk about anything that matters to you. The knowledge here is second to none. You will be love here. we’re all here just ask and some one will give.  That’s what make this place wonderful to be included. Chat anything. Again welcome. 🌹

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Devon!
      Welcome to CDH.  Always a pleasure to have another Georgia girl here!  I look forward to seeing you around the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Ambassadors.

Hugs,

Maria

I’m happy to be here! I thought I would tell everyone a little bit about myself, I’m 35 been dressing since I was about 15 I am married and have a very supportive wife who I love so much. I hope one day I can also come out to all my friends and family so I can feel completely free. I’m bisexual but would never cheat on my wife but I fantasize about men sometimes. I love my life and feel blessed to be the way I am, I wouldn’t want it any other way.  I’m a very sweet and kind girl and look forward to getting to know you girls. How do I adjust me profile pic it’s zoomed in to much where u can’t see my face still learning the site any help would be appreciated.

hugs,

Devon

Maria Darlov (KGB)
      Managing Ambassador

Devon, adjust the size of the “box” that appears inside your picture, then hit “crop”.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?