Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello! My name is Ryan, im a 21 straight male, and Im currently living in the northeast San Antonio area of Texas. While I consider myself straight I have recently become aware of a more feminine side of myself that I really want to explore. I have really wanted to try the full crossdressing experience (makeup, breasts, clothes, shoes, wig etc) but I dont feel comfortable doing it alone, and I dont know anyone personally who I can ask for help. So my question to yall is, is there anyone or any group that I could get in touch with locally? I need someone who can do my makeup and help me with the full expedience. For the record, im 5’10 and roughly 135 pounds, so it shouldnt be too hard (if that makes a difference). Also, and im only saying this because I want to be perfectly clear, not to cast ANY form of judgement on the people here, but this would be entirely non sexual. Im sorry, but this is my first time being semi public about this, I just dont know what to expect.

Thanks, im a little nervous, this is my first real attempt at being proactive about pursuing my feminine side, please forgive any faux-pax I make right now, looking forward to your responses!

Anonymous

Hello Ryan and welcome to CDH. You are taking the right steps to explore your feminine side and you will find many people here who might be able to help you.

As I’m an Aussie I don’t know what services are available around San Antonio or wider afield in Texas but perhaps you could try doing an on-line search for makeover services. There are some wonderful services especially for girls like us and it would make a good place for you to start as you would only need to provide a minimal amount of your own clothing.

Feel free to join us in chat. There is always a chance there will be someone there who can give you more info.

Have fun, enjoy your exploration and be happy.

Hello Ryan. This is Steffen also from San antonio, I’m also looking for something around San Antonio I’ve been doing this only for a few years but I dress up most days and make up maybe once  a week.  I’m older at 59 but if you need support and I can do make up some I would have fun helping you it might help me also and don’t worry no sex just friends that’s why I love CDH real crossdressers and real girls to talk with that don’t want mouthing but to help other dressers. Steffen Harman.

Candy
      Baroness

Hi RyanSan Antonio here also. I’ve also been looking for friendly places around here. I do venture out a bit. I don’t know if I can help you with a lot of your requests but I just wanted you to know several of us have been trying to put something together here. Feel free to pm me anytime you want to chat. We do have a private group here on CDH, San Antonio Locals. The group is not very active at the moment but trying to build some momentum. I’ll send you an invite if you like.
      Hugs,

Candy

Bertie
      Lady

I am also in San Antonio and have been looking for someone else to hang out with to go to movies or dinning out. so far I have been going out by myself. You can reach me at gilda_trevino@yahoo.com if you want to hang out one of these days.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?