Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I was going through a few things this afternoon when I came across the lyrics and chords to one of my all-time favorite songs. I thought I’d put a little crossdressing spin on it…

Please indulge me by listening to me sing…

[Link removed]

Stacy Ann May
      Duchess

Wow! So amazing! I loved it! What a great song and video! Fantastic work, and you look fabulous!

Thanks for making it and thanks for sharing it!

😀

Thank you very much for watching and the comment.

For me, my ukulele playing and becoming more open and bold with my crossdressing will, strangely enough, forever be linked.  Back in early October, I got to be the host for the week in an internet-based ukulele club I’ve been participating in for years – this meant I was the one to choose the theme for the week. I made it into the Ukulele Drag Race. I won’t bother explaining it in detail, suffice to say it produced some interesting outfits, some poignant songs and best of all, I got to spend the whole week with no limits to how far I went with sharing my gender fluidity and how I dressed – it was like a whole week of Halloweens!

There’s half a dozen or so of these, but my favorite (of those I made) was this rendition of Sweet Transvestite from Rocky Horror…  To think I put this on YouTube, 50 people from my ukulele club watched it, but no one from my local RL circle of friends and colleagues had any idea…
        https://youtu.be/X9-GZlYO60A
        I came out on ukulele…. but that’s it so far.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?