Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Lexi Jane
      Lady

Hi everyone. I’m Lexi. I am pretty new to crossdressing, however I love doing it. I have a girlfriend that doesn’t know about it and she lives about 500 miles away, so it is pretty easy to dress up when I want. I am looking forward to talking to all of you. If you have any tips for me, I would love to know them.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! I’m very new to this too! I’m having a great time! This is a very safe and fun place enjoy!

Welcome Lexi , iam new here too and have been made very welcome xxxx

Anonymous

Welcome, Lexi! As you explore this site, you’ll mind there are more tips and tricks that you’ll be able to take in at one time…lol! All the best on your journey!

Hugs!

Shawna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lexi,   you certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing. Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself . Your in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Lexi!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?