Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m new to this site. I was wondering if there was somewhere safe to go while dressed up to have some fun.</p>

Anonymous

Welcome Alyssa,

You might do a google search for your area and use the search term “Transgender friendly” see what comes up.

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alyssa  happy to welcome you here. Search through our site and in time I’m sure you’ll find someone close as we have friends that can be found everywhere . Going out is much more fun and safer when with someone else and I hope you will find that someone to share your experiences . Browse through our website and see all that we have here to help in many ways . The best to you and a pleasure to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and Welcome Alyssa!  As you get to know the site and members here you may be able to find that some may live close by and have been to or know of safe places you can go.

hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?