Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s great to chat with like minded with like interests! I long for the day when I can leave the closet but okay with just pleasing myself and growing braver everyday. I’m just getting started dressing alone. Slowly buying a few things. Next big step will be trying makeup while my wife’s at work. I mentioned shaving my chest yesterday so I could get a more even tan. She laughed and said just do it outside so you don’t clog up the drain. This is a big step and I’m excited about it lol. Don’t think I can get away with shaving my legs too. She might freak out then lol.

Anonymous

Barbara,

Welcome to CDH!!!

Unfortunately (duh!! – well not unfortunately – you know what I mean) I live in London UK, so I’m not exactly in Texas. However it is fantastic that you have joined us, and I hope that you find what your’e looking for with us.

I do know some girls from Texas, in fact one of my besties is from there, so you won’t be alone.

I really look forward to meeting you.

Much love

Sue

Anonymous

I am from Texas. It’s great to have you as a new member.

Hello Leslie, what part of Texas?  Im looking for someone I can text/talk to for advise and growth…

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Barbara welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

I am not sure I can help you, but feel free to message me anytime.

Anonymous

Hey Barbara,welcome and howdy from West Texas!You have found a great place to make some new friends and get all kinds of advice.

Anonymous

Hi Barbara and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

I in the Clear Lake area. Hope all of us Texas ladies can get together

Ashli

Welcome Hon! I’m up from North Texas in the DFW metroplex. Hope your doin’ well! I absolutely love this site. It’s nice to see many of us have the same stories to tell! Hope you’re doin’ well!

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Barbra and welcome to CDH.This place is wonderful and the girls are so friendly and helpful, giving support and advice. I’m sure you will find friends here. I’m a long-time crossdresser from Sweden, now regularly going out fully dressed  since five years. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?