Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a gender fluid cross dresser. I am looking to meet/chat with, get to know some new female friends as well as other cross dressers, trans women, etc. don’t be shy!

A little about me, in a nutshell.

• non-smoker, mostly alcohol free (VERY light drinker), 420 friendly,
      • active & fit, ie snowboarding, hikes, beaches etc.
      • dog lover.
      • Pretty feet, loves pantyhose, spandex.
      • I’m also a nerd. Love things like star wars, Kobra Kai, martial arts and action movies, physics, computers, etc.

I got my name off of a starbucks cup, ironically the day that I came out to my parents (at the age of 42) as gender fluid. My parents, completely accepting, hugged me and said “We know.” Geez, right? I wish everyone had it that easy.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jess

welcome. Your certainly in the right place to continue building that confidence and the girls here are so helpful and supportive so start your journey knowing their’s a community here of total acceptance and a care for everyone who has come here looking for answers. Enjoy all that we have to offer and in no time I’m sure that door will eventually open and out you will be there to  show yourself for all to see .  Best to you looking forward. Enjoy seeing another Canadian gurl here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Jess.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Jess,

I’m from Victoria, nice to see another BC girl in the house.

— Abbie 🥰

Hey! Isn’t our home gorgeous?

Anonymous

Amazing, except for the wind storm that blew through and knocked out our power yesterday.

— Abbie 🥰

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jess and welcome, great to have you here.  I look forward to seeing you in the  chat room.  There is a lot to offer here in the forums and I hope you find it easy making friends.
      Enjoy and feel safe.

Chrissy

You are so welcoming I could hug you!
        Please accept my virtual hug!

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Jess! Nice to see another Canadian girl here, though I’m much further East in Southern Ontario!

There is so much to read and so many great girls here, so I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Amy

You are too sweet! I’m looking forward to the discussions and community!

Welcome to CDH Jess! Glad you found this wonderful place.

Xoxo,

Dani

Hey Jess, Hi, from another BC girl in the house! Welcome aboard! I’m in Victoria and have transitioned fulltime, you can also check me and some of the other girls out over at Transgender Heaven.

Love,

Lauren M

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Jess and welcome to CDH, you’re going to love the site and all the girls. I just joined mid December. I live in Kamloops which has nothing for cross dressers so I’ve led a pretty lonely life. But CDH changed all that, now I have tons of other girls to talk to and share things with. I guess you could say I’m in Cross dresser heaven, lol. I would love to get to know you better and maybe chat a bit.

Love,

Trish

Thanks Trish! Glad you found a great community and I’m glad to hear it’s done you well. I get the loneliness. But I’m beginning to open up to a community that I’ve denied myself access to for too long.
        Much Love and Lots of friendship.

Hiya! So glad to see another nerdy, Star Wars and dog-loving new girl! Welcome and May the Force Be With You!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jess

Welcome to CDH! Lovely to meet you. Glad you found this wonderful community .

💕Lara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?