This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle Liefde 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Nykole Love
    Participant
    Registered On: December 12, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hey ladies! 😊 I’m new here to CD Heaven and really dressing in itself. I’d love for any help all of you beauties could offer to a new girl here. I would especially appreciate any tips on makeup! I’ve found its a lot harder than it looks 😂. I can’t wait to meet you all and hopefully make some friends too! 💖

4 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 929

Hi Nykole, and welcome to CDH! There are many members here ranging from a similar place as you to those who are much further along.  So please read the amazing words found amongst the articles, forums, etc and say hi via public chat or a message. If you have any questions I am happy to help. hugs, Michelle

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 306
    Replies: 1094

hello nykole. pleasure to have you join us. make-up is never an easy subject at the best of times but like anything, practice makes perfect. please feel free to view the forums where many of your questions can be answered. we also have very supportive members who will help you. any problems at all, please dont hesitate to message me if you wish 🙂

fiona xxx

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 643

Welcome Nykole;

Lisa 🙂

SometimesLacey 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 97

Welcome. Loads of nice Girls on here

Lacey

Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 2462

Nykole  Very happy to welcome you here . help can be found in our forums from ladies like yourself. their questions answered by others also experiencing similar problems. look into the many groups where those very concerns are revealed. Chat with and with their shared advice will very much help you with understanding more of this wonderful world. “oh ” do I hear you on makeup and is certainly a learning curve to say the least . but as they say Practice, Practice , Practice. Easier said than done lol!!!. But yes meet with some of us and make those  special friendships. If you need anything a question please be free to call on me or anyone of us , being one of your ambassadors here I would love to help if I can . very nice meeting you .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Stephanie….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account