Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies! My name is Tonya James. I’m so pleased to be a part of this community. I have been dressing since I was probably 7-8 years old and I am now 24. But I kept it totally hidden from everyone. In the last six months I have made great strides in accepting myself as a crossdresser. I haven’t gone in public yet but I have a cis female friend who is going to be helping me through my going out and getting ready. I can’t wait to meet as many of you lovely ladies as possible:) so please don’t hesitate to message me I’m a very easy going gal:)

Welcome Tonya! I hope you enjoy our ever growing home on the Web!

Anonymous

Hi Tonya and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Tonya,

I sincerely hope that you get as much enjoyment and emotional fulfillment out of this site as I do. This site has helped me tremendously.

Welcome to CDH!

Steph.

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Tonya welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Good for you. I wish I was 24 again and accepted this lifestyle instead of trying to suppress it. Welcome Tonya

HI Tonya welcome having someone to share this with is great I hope the two of you have a great time and I hope she can teach you some girl secrets I hope to hear from you to see how it goes take care love Bethany

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome to CDH Tonya! We are so glad to have you and congrats on reaching a level of acceptance of yourself at such a young age. I am 51 and reached that same point myself only recently! If you browse the site, you will find some of my writings about my life story. I won’t ruin the suspense by repeating any off it here!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?