Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Hi my name is rick.im not really sure what to call what I want to do.its part fetish,partly crossdressing,Just want to wear clothes that I like.

I’m not totally into playing the part 100%.more like a guy that sees a dress,skirt,tops and heels he likes and wants to wear them.mostly heels though.

I have found Amazon and Amazon locker to be a wonderful thing😁.

so far I’ve got 2 pairs of heels.a pair of platform,4 3/4″ish heels.i absolutely love them!a pair of 5 1/2″ platform heels,love these too.a pair of plain black round toe ballet flats,omg are these comfy!

I ordered a couple skirts.one didn’t fit.but the other one is one of them one size fits all skater skirts with attached shorts.i can’t believe women and men have been keeping skirts from us guys who do want to wear them.i love this thing!soooooo comfy.

I live on a fairly long quiet dark street so late late at night I’ll go for a walk in my heels.usually an hour or so of walking up and down the street.cars have gone by but my work pants are long enough to pretty much cover them.carwash a couple times.dark corner of the laundromat parking lot.ive got some time in my heels.i want to see why all the girls I meet hate or absolutely will not wear them.ive spent a few hours in them,sure they get uncomfortable after awhile but nothing bad enough to say never again.

My skirt,I stay in my room with it,venture out to my car and that’s about it.i really want to put it on like my pants and off I go buuuuuuuut not ready yet,I don’t think.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Love hearing about your heels! I feel the same way. I love to wear them, but glad I don’t have to for 12 hours a day</p>

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rich wonderful to meet you . You are certainly enjoying yourself. Even little ventures I’m sure is exhilarating. It certainly helps in preparing for the big one, the one with all the bells and whistles full out and about. I’m still working up to it myself but  enjoy  hearing yours . Enjoy your time here please  share more of those little adventures.

Stephanie 🌹

[quote quote=117140]<p style=”text-align: left;”>Love hearing about your heels! I feel the same way. I love to wear them, but glad I don’t have to for 12 hours a day</p>

[/quote]

I would really like to be able to wear them 12 hours,well as long as i could deal with them if I wanted too just like women can.theyre just shoes too me.very cool and fun looking shoes.

I also found out about those awesome gel things you put in the toe,I feel I could wear them 12 hours with those in them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?