• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is kristy i am 32 years old and i am knew to crossdressing, to all this really, i am on my own when it comes to being a girl i don’t really have anyone to talk to about it or have any kind of guidance  at all. my family loves me and respects my choice but it would still be nice to sit and talk with anyone about wanting to  be a woman.

Nice to see you here. I don’t plan in transitioning myself but there will be plenty of people more knowledgeable who are willing to open up.

thank you right now i am not transitioning i just like to crossdress.

Hi to you. Not transitioning now. Have my own d cup breasts from gynamastasia and estrogen. Maintain with soy milk. Love feminebclothes under my man swear especially rayon panties

Hi Kristy

Welcome, yes being able to chat with someone that has some understanding of your feelings can be awesome. Through the magic of the internet and this wonderful site, we all have that. By using chat or as you read through the forums and responses you can decipher who you think might be a good match for discussions. Many good friends can be made.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristy , This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kristy, nice to have you here 🙂 . Dont worry, we have lots of supportive and friendly members wanting to help and guide you. Cross dressing can be a lonely thing without any friends or support and I appreciate that fact but you wont be alone any more! there are lots of new friends to be made, please feel free to post a topic on the forums, just to get involved a little, maybe you have quite a few questions to ask? its likely you will! Nice to have met you Kristy 🙂

Fiona xxx

Welcome Kristy!

Anonymous

Come aboard Kristy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?