Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Bree Heath
      Duchess

I’m Bree.

I am excited to have joined you girls on this somewhat scary adventure. I have been crossdressing for a long time and have always lived in Wisconsin. Although I have been crossdressing since my grade school years I have never gone out in public dressed up in anything but undies. I love the feeling of being dressed up and want to find the courage to finally get dolled up and explore the world. I have had fun getting dressed up and going for a drive but, I have never even bought a wig so, I am sure I looked a fright. I am married with grown children. My wife doesn’t know I dress up now but She does know I have in the past. I can’t post a photo yet…I have just recently started to get into makeup. ( have you girls always been paying this much for makeup?) WOW. This girl is on a budget. I look forward to some help and I look forward to getting to know some of you Beautiful ladies. I work days so can’t chat much during the daylight.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bree

welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Bree. Glad you joined us here at CDH. This is a great place to make some new friends, find support, in an accepting environment.

It certainly takes some time to get a suitable look to be able to go out in public. You are making the right steps, going for a drive, at night, maybe a walk at night, etc. Part of it is looking alright, but also you and your confidence in yourself. GG’s come in all different shapes and sizes, naturally some are better looking than others, and that’s all part of the human spectrum.

I find I look at women differently, I find myself looking at how they are presenting themselves, and then trying to find ways to emulate the look of those I like, and those with similar facial and body features as me.

Makeup can certainly be expensive, though it can vary greatly in price depending on the brand, and where you’re buying it. Till you get some experience with it, don’t over pay, then learn from your mistakes, and of course there is lots of info on the ‘net. I do find those a bit hard, as the Ladies there seem to make it all look so easy, but its’ not for me, that’s for sure!

If and when you have the funds, and the confidence, make going for a makeover a “to do” thing. You will learn a lot, and gain a bunch of confidence from a good makeover.

Nice to have you along.

Amy

Welcome

Sammatha
      Lady

Thank you honey.

Welcome to cdh

You will enjoy the support.

Thank you for sharing

Samantha x

Jackie
      Lady

Thank you and welcome.

Hi Bree,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. Your story has many similarities and I am sure you will find friendship and support here.  I look forward to seeing how your journey goes.

Jessica x.

Hi Bree,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Hi Bree

Welcome to CDH!  I’m glad to meet you and look forward to seeing your posts around the site. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Hugs,

Ellie

Bree Heath
      Duchess

Thanks Stephanie

Welcome Bree!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?