• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, I’ve been on the site only a few days, many, many girls have friended me or I them. I have never done this before. I’m not on Facebook or any other social networking site. I’m on one Chevrolet Collectors site, but I usually only search for topics that interest me concerning the cars I have. Thank you so much for accepting me. Transvestites  or crossdressers are left out of the GLBT population. One documentary (which I have yet to watch) showed a girl in a T-shirt which read ‘Lesbian in a male body’. I understand. I am glad I found this site, actually I found this site months ago but it took me some time to find the courage to sign up. Thank you girls!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie, welcome to CDH.

No courage needed here Jamie, just embrace who you are or at least explore who you want to be.

Have fun.

Thank you and thank you to all my new girl friends, and thank you to my understanding wife, I love you all, we will make it together!

Anonymous

Hi Jamie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?