Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Jessica here. I wanted to introduce myself. Late 50’s (how did that happen!) Started dressing when I was young through early 30’s. Used to fully dress but never been out (sadly). Dressed with my wife but that stopped. Been living through the fantasy of it but it’s no longer enough. Need to do this is literally surging through me. I have to find friends to share this with. And take it further then I ever have. I do plan on approaching my wife with this and hope for her support. But whatever the result I need to do this. I love reading your stories and your all so inspirational. I’m in Maryland by the way. Anyway I feel good about this place and would enjoy chatting and getting to know all of you.

jessica

hello Jessica, its nice to meet you. i am from Niagara Falls N.Y area. in my 50s, been x dressing for many years. read my profile it will tell how i started and all that. i know where you are coming from. my wife knows but not too supportive about it but lets me dress up when 2 adult children are out. my wife calls it play dress up. she knows when i do dress up for she smells the perfume and tells me i put on too much. she has seen me dressed up a few times but will not assist with eye shadow or sit with me and talk like 2 woman. ask me how i feel dressed up? why do i dress up?. why it makes me feel free and happy and depressed free relaxed. how i feel dressed up, i feel sexy, being the person i should of been when born for my mother wanted a girl, i feel that i am trapped in a mans body that needs to come out and show how pretty i can be.   its in my blood, just like being a retired firemen.    i mostly dress up every day with nylons, bra and panties, nice dress then my boring ugly male cloths over them and go out places, she people. they don’t know i am wearing female cloths for they cant see them.  then when its time at home to dress up all i do is take off my male cloths, put on make up, perfume, wig and heels and i am all pretty.   here at C.D.H you will find us girls very under standing. there is allot of info here to read. hope you enjoy your fem side as much as we all do and meet new friends.

Hi Jessica, you have a similar story to many on here, I too have felt the need to progress my crossdressing further, it’s a feeling that seems to creep up on you! I’m sure you will find many friends here.

Andrea xx

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jessica. Welcome to CDH. I just crosdress in private so I understand you. I love to see myself as a woman. Looking pretty. It’s a great feeling. This place has helped me a lot and it could help you too. I had met marvelous ladies here. I agree with you. They are inspirational. I’m glad you have joined us. ASnd of course I would like to share with you. I go to the chatroom at least once a week so we will surely meet there one of these days. Enjoy your journey. Good luck, girl.

Gisela.

Wow. What a response for my first day. How welcome u made me feel. And I love how u r willing to communicate your experiences. From girls my age to girls local to my area that have already been to local places I was interested in trying. And u all sound so brave. I hope u all rib off on me. I have been pursuing this as fantasy for so long while u r living versions of your realities. One question when I respond to someone does it respond to that one person or everyone. I wish I could just individually thank each girl that has welcomed me

thx

jessica

Yep; we know it.  Lots of adventures and stories here.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Jessica, welcome to CDH as many of the ladies have said here”I love to see myself as a woman. Looking pretty. It’s a great feeling. This place has helped me a lot and it could help you too. I had met marvelous ladies here”. Please feel free to reach out to the the many friends here at CDH and of course yours truly, Leonara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessica  you’ll be so happy now being here with us. I too found my love of dressing quite late, for me my last experiences were there  in my teens but only now opened up to it. Revealed my secret to my wife after many many years. With all that its been a very nervous and emotional time. But joining here has help me in so many ways. And now enjoy all of my friends that I’ve made here and knowing there’s many here to talk to, to comfort me and give me encouragement to enjoy what we love doing. Happy your now with us and hope on seeing you on our journeys together. 🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?