Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all,

Just want to say hi, very new to crossdressing, It’s something that I really want to do. My wife knows i underdress and is fully supportive and encourages me to do so and go further if i want but just struggling to make the full comittment to itand feel I’m holding back. Is that something that comes with time?

Cheers

hello Lucy nice to have you here. and it must be great to have your wife is fully supportive and encourages you to dress up, wish my wife would. wife knows i do but will not help with make up or encourage me to dress up. she seen me dressing up but just to tell me something then leave the room. i love dressing up makes me feel feminine and happy. i have more female clothing and make up and perfume then wife does and seem to dress up more then she does

Welcome Lucy,

I found the more I did the more I liked it.

The first time I had shaved legs with heels on I was in love with it.

I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

You are at good place hear.

There are a lot of nice people here

Patty

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy,  wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Lucy the UK club grows. Enjoy and see you around.

Hi Anonymous,

I am also new. If I say anything “out of bounds” I am sure someone will reply with better advise than I offer…. .

So I offer this…..

Why are you putting so much pressure on yourself for full commitment ? Approach this by the day. What would you like to wear today with your supportive wife ? Nevermind tomorrow, or next week…… Enjoy a moment.

Hi Lucy and welcome,

There are lots of friendly people who are around to offer help and advice, I would agree with Autumn, take your time and live in the moment.  I am sure you will find your way and what is right for you.

Jessica x.

Welcome!

rhonda
      Lady

Hi A’NAA’N’Y’M’S

Welcome to the the sissy lifestyle , with a wifes support and encouragement I think  your commitment  will come pretty soon

R’H’DA xoxo

HI Lucy welcome from Australia

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?