Tagged: ,

• This topic has 18 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello

I am very excited to begin my journey! Decided to pursue and design my look now that I am separated.  I am now free. Thank CDH!

Welcome aboard Barbara.

I hope you will find CDH a wonderful place to be. Just a wealth of knowledge to be shared with and by all. Can’t wait to learn more about you.

Lisa

Hi Barbara, and welcome! I like the way you are approaching your journey of discovery. I have long said it is important that each of us establish a “look” that is unique to us. The fun part is experimenting with makeup, clothes, mannerisms, and all that transforms us to being the girl we love to be. I so believe in the transformational power of makeup. Thanks in large part to makeup (and a whole lot of face-lift tape) when I go into “Paulette Mode” the ‘sags and bags’ of an old guy are replaced by a much younger woman. The fun part is going ‘out and about’ and occasionally having a some “dirty old man” wink at you! (LOL) I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’ in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Barbara    This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are. Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Barbara nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of information here to access and learn from so many ladies here willing to help and support in every aspect of your journey .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and yea we all are just a click away .. Please look around and read the forums and posts from these ladies and when you are comfortable with us join in with a story or two about the life and times of Barbara as she travels down her girly path in life .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

welcome sister

Hi Barbara. Welcome to CDH.  It’s a wonderful site and the ladies here are awesome.

Sorry about your separation I hope all is well.

Susan

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Barbara,

Nice to meet you dear, like you, I am also separated and alone.  I am free to pursue my feminine proclivities as I hope you are.  It is nice to know there a kindred spirits out there.

hugs,

Kerri

Welcome Barbara!

Kelly

Hello Barbara, we look forward to reading about your now free design lifestyle. A weekend away enfemme is always a blast.
      I enjoy doing this with my SO.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Barbara –

Welcome to CDH look forward to hearing about your journey – hope to see ou in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Barbara,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Barbara, welcome to heaven. As you embark on the journey of a lifetime you will find on CDH you never have to walk alone. The girls here will provide light when needed. They will lift you up to clear obstacles. Look forward to sharing our ventures.

Xoxoxo Jocelyn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to this lovely place! There is a wealth of information, and support here. You will also find lots of support, and friendship.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to CDH! I hope you will enjoy yourself here. I just joined and enjoying my time here very much. Lots of great girls! Lots of great resources too.

Hi Barbara,

Lovely to meet you. Good luck with your journey, no doubt it’ll have a few bumps along the way so cherish the good times, look for the good side when things aren’t so good and just revel in being yourself xx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH, Barbara.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Oh yes. I remember that day, that moment. It gets better and, “free” is not a static state of mind.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?