• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to you all.  I am just getting started here.  I’ve been suppressing my crossdressing desires for many years now.  I’m feeling it’s time to let go and take a step towards embracing what I truly want and feel.  Located in Las Vegas, ready to make new friends.  Thanks!  JaimeLynn

Anonymous

Hello JaimeLynn such a lovely name, welcome and I know how you feel all to well. I tried to suppress the urges but they came back even stronger than before and their was no stopping them this time.  Hugs Heidi

Thanks Heidi!!  Yes, it’s time to just accept and fulfill these desires of being a woman.  Kisses!

Anonymous

Hi, JamieLynn! I’m happy to hear that you’re letting go and allowing yourself expression. I have a feeling that everyone here will be supportive and encouraging ‘n’ stuff, so rock on, sister!

Thanks Roxy!!  It feels good to have support.

Anonymous

[quote quote=110158]Thanks Roxy!! It feels good to have support.

[/quote]
          I know. That’s why you have mine!

JamieLynn….welcome to CDH, sweetie. Go for it girl….express your inner female and have fun doing it. There are a couple of girls here from Vegas, so hopefully you girls can meet up. Feel free to explore and site and chat with any of us….we love to assist with questions and problems/information. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Dame Veronica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

JaimeLynn  welcome. Meet many of our ladies and enjoy all that we have to offer. Make those lasting friendships and share experiences of our love of dressing. Happy to meet you and look forward to seeing you here. 🌹

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome JaimeLynn! CDH is a great place to help you take those steps. – Michelle

Hi Jamie!  Just took the big leap myself and happy to have someone else who is feeling their way around the edge of the pool.  Xoxo  Sabina

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?