Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! My name is Carly, and I am pretty much a complete newbie. I have had thoughts about women’s clothing for years and years and years. Started when I was younger when I was helping fold/put away laundry when I would find all of the fun outfits that my sisters had compared to just jeans/shorts and t-shirts that I had. Getting older things turned more risque in nature, but still it was about the clothes without thoughts of wearing them myself. Fast forward a few years, I was married and having a silly night of drinks and hanging out with friends. Someone made a joke about a dress that she was wearing being uncomfortable. I said something about it didn’t look that bad. She said something along the lines of well then you should try it on and see for yourself. Slightly tipsy and thinking it would be nothing more than a laugh, I swapped clothes with her. The dress itself wasn’t really that comfortable, it was cute (looked better on her though), but just didn’t feel like it sat right so was uncomfy. As soon as I had it on, I felt some fun sparks and elecricity. From that point on I have been sneaking clothes or buying things for myself to wear when I got the chance. My then wife (now ex) did my make up for me once and she named me Carly afterwards.

Now that I am single and able to explore more for myself, I am very much devoting my time to learning all of the things. Make-up, fashion, voice, etc. The first time (like a week ago) that I put on a full outfit that I purchased for myself – it was just shoes, undies, bra, and a dress; no make-up or anything yet – felt like that first set of sparks all over again. I just walked in circles in my bedroom for a bit chiding myself for not having a full length mirror (it arrives from Amazon next week). Now, I’m on the hunt for knowledge, services, community, and friends! Maybe some dating eventually.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Carly, be sure and keep your arms in the car at all times, this is going to be quite a ride that you’ll never want to get off! Glad you found us here at CDH, enjoy that mirror when it comes.

Sherri

Hi Carly and welcome to a place where you can make new friends and share your experiences. I think you will like it here. I am somewhat familiar with your town on the shores of Lake St Clair for a reason I will share with you in a private message. I enjoyed your story about getting a bit tipsy and trying on a dress. I had given up crossdressing for over fifty years, and about six years ago after a couple of glasses of wine, and also feeling a bit tipsy, I decide to see how I would look as a girl after all those years. And Paulette was born. I sure do not regret it since she is what keeps me young!
      I look forward to hearing more from you. Hugs, Paulette

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

Once bitten you are on a LONG road trip. Enjoy and lets us at CDH know of your adventures.
      Going walking at a park today, Spanx shinney black legges, panties, Bra w/ C forms and jacket. in the 50 (10c) and windy.

Hi Carly, welcome to CDH. The path that you are now on is an adventure. It’s what you make of it. You can walk this path for as long as you want, take breaks or hold steady. You can turn and go back but quite often, the further you go, the harder it is to turn. You are not alone in this well worn path. There is always help for you as well as others may need your help. Enjoy and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Rose

Welcome Carly. There is still nothing like the thrill of putting on panties and a bra under my guy clothes. I’ve found everyone on CDH friendly and supportive. Welcome to the group. Feliz

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Carly, it sounds like you, as I like to call it, found “the pink fog”… you have found the right place to continue on your CD journey. We welcome you to CDH where we offer friendship and support…. Please read some informative forums… warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Leonara nice seeing you again hope you had a wonderful Easter wearing a cuts little Easter bonnet with cute little flowers on it he he hugs girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Leonara
          Ambassador

Stephanie, it’s always good to see you too.. thanks for the Easter wishes and hope your Easter was Happy.. be well, hugs.. Leonara

Hi Carly nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Carly as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Once again Carly nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Carly welcome to our sister hood. You’re going to love it here and you picked the best site on the web! I’ve been a member for 2+ years and I’ve gone from a lonely, depressed girl to never being so happy as I am now. All thanks to the wonderful friends I’ve my on CDH. Enjoy your self girl ❤️

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Carly

you have just stumbled into the best little website on earth (for a CD that is) I hope this place and all these great girls have as big of a positive impact on your life as it has mine.
      hugs

AnnaBeth

Hi Carly,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Carly welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you,if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we are all sister’s on here X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Carly,

I bet you like the Anticipation of dressing up as well as dressing up.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Carly, welcome. Dont be afraid to ask questions..

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carly This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like  being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Carly and welcome to this friendly and supportive Heavenly community.

Hello Carly welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared with us a part of who you are in your background and having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Carly,

Hello Gigi,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?