• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all just a really quick intro.  I am Glenda an older crossdresser and have been involved in crossdressing on and off for almost all my life.  Like most of us I started young with mum’s and my sisters clothes and graduated from there over time to be where I am now.  I love being able to dress up for the day or evening although family and work commitments do sometimes impinge on my time as for personal reasons I have to remain closeted.  I love chatting to other ladies like myself and talking about clothes and makeup and little tips about how we can achieve the best look we are able.  I have been out several times as Glenda when time and circumstances have permitted and while the first time was both exhilarating and terrifying in equal parts I found a new sense of freedom after the evening.  Now while there is still trepidation as I leave my secure confines I find that my confidence in my look and femininity grow so much quicker to the point where I sometimes forget that I am a man in women’s clothing and think of myself only as Glenda a vibrant and funloving if not slightly older woman.

Well thats me in a nutshell or bra cup as the case may be

Take Care

Love as Always

Glenda

Hi, Glenda.          Welcome to you. I am new here myself and it is great to meet fellow CD’s that share a passion for feeling feminine. Regards, Michelle

Hi Glenda,
      Welcome to CD Heaven. This is the friendliest and most supportive site for CD/TG girls on the net and as you will find, there are already a lot of Aussie girls here too. You are not ‘older’, just more experienced. Have a browse through the forums and articles, there is a huge amount of information here and pop into the chat room to meet friends from around the world and possibly next door. When you get the time, please fill out your profile so we can all get to know a little bit about you. Most of all enjoy your time here. I look forward to getting to know you better.
      Hugs.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Glenda welcome with us
      Catherine

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Glenda,

It’s great to have you with us in what is the friendliest and best site for people like us. I’m always extra pleased to see more Aussies joining.

All the ladies here (regardless of where they are from) are warm, friendly welcoming gals and I’m sure you’ll find you will be made to feel right at home.

When you get a moment, add a bit of detail to your profile. Only as much as you’re comfortable sharing. Also, if you don’t have a picture that you are happy to use as your profile pic, feel free to use one of our standard avatars (download from https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/profile-photos/ )

If you need anything at all, I’m here to help, simply message me or drop by the chat room and say “Hi’.

Hugs,

Maxine.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Glenda ….I love your introduction profile. Yes this is a friendly website for beautiful ladies like ourselves. Join us on chat so we can all share our experiences and/or concerns.
      Leonara

Anonymous

Hi Glenda and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?