Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there,

Just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Lisa, I’m a crossdresser from Ireland, here for advice specifically about makeup and the best exercises for a more femme figure. Also, hopefully meet some new friends.

Please stop by,

Lisa x

Hi Lisa welcome Dee x

Hi Lisa welcome
      I’m from Northern Ireland
      Liz

Welcome Lisa!

This is a great place to be, you will find lots of friends, advice and support here……….

Anonymous

Lisa – Welcome to CDH. I joined for similar reasons and have learned a lot, made some really good friends and find everyone here to be very supportive!

Hugs,
      Lisa Smith, Oklahoma

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Lisa, A Lady from the Emerald Isle.  I have visited a few times over the years, they used the punt when I first visited! Welcome to the site, enjoy.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lisa.

Hugs, Liara

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Lisa,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, the girls here are helpful and friendly, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, especially about dressing and make up, so please feel free to message me.

Love,

Tara x

You’re very kind, thanks Tara. Still finding my way around but I’ll definitely reach out x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa … welcome  It certainly is a wonderful place with many wonderful girls all experiencing our love for dressing. Meet with some and chat with stories shared by all. Making friendships is so much fun and with some I’ve developed lasting connections . What a wonderful feeling to talk to your girlfriends and enjoy sharing fashion,  makeup tips and learning about yourself and more . Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Lisa ,

Welcome to CDH !

I am no expert in Make-up myself , but there are a lot of Girls here
      that are , and I am sure they are very happy to give you advice on that
      and all other things you want to know.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Thank you Terri Anne, I’ll be sure to do that x

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lisa nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and fanily member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there feeme travels in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then wow your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Lisa as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendshipa with .. As for my self girlfriend im in NE MONTANA USA so say hello sometime hugs ..

Stephanie Bass

P.S. looks like you already have some Makeup skills pretty picture girl ..

Hi Lisa,

I just joined CDH today.

If I can help you with makeup let me know.

Makeup can be a challenge and we have all been there well at least most of us.

Alanna

xo

Oh thank you Alanna, nice to meet a fellow newbie here x

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Lisa, Welcome to CDH. I hope you grow to love everyone here as much as I do.  Take your time to get to know a few others.

Hi Lisa!
      Welcome to CDH!
      So lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Trish White
      Baroness

Welcome Lisa,

I think you’ll totally love CDH and all the girls. I joined December 2nd this year and it has been a great and fulfilling experience for me. From your profile pic I’d say you’re doing fine in the makeup department. The best place to check out make up is actually on you tube. Between that and just practice you’ll be fine. Your profile pic is very feminine looking from what I can see. Good luck Lisa.

Cheers,

Trish

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?