Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all.

Nice to be here. I’m Chloe, 42 from London. I’ve been around the online block, so thought I’d try here for something new.

I’m at a point where I underdress or fully dress daily, and I’m slowly reducing my male attire in place of femme attire. For the data hungry among you I know have 45 pairs of knickers compared to 14 pairs of boxers 😉

I have been dressing for 30 something years, and mentally now the desire is the strongest it has ever been.

Look forward to getting to know some of you.

Chloe

Hi Chloe welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old, this is a safe place for everyone and we don’t judge anyone, so if you have any questions to ask just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Lizzie
      Lady

Hello Chloe
      Nice to meet you. I love London. Though I was only there in passing. How much nicer it would have been as Meeshelle.
      Maybe nextime.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to this lovely accepting community! The girls here are very friendly, and supportive.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Thea
      Lady

Hi from another girl in the South East of England! I do hope you find CDH as supportive and wonderful as I have! I am newly out to my wife, but have been dressing for 50 years.  The ever increasing mental need to express my femininity is something I too am having to come to terms with! Welcome!

Hugs Gabby

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Yes it keeps growing more and more and we love it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Chloe nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories as well asking many questions of the many ladies here .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Chloe as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away .. Again gilrfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Chloe

Lovely to meet you, it’s always nice to welcome another UK girl. I lived and worked in London for most of my life, now moved into the countryside, but I know London well. You have come to the right place to discover yourself and take the next steps into your future. Enjoy…..xx

Hi Chloe

Welcome to the site.

Hope you have fun exploring, and stick around.

B x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place  .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Chloe, a big welcome from me too.
      Hugs Christine

Hi Chloe
      A belated welcome to CDH I am Sarah from Bucks, just been looking at the photo on your wall you look really good.Its lovely to meet you girl.
      Sarah xx

Hi Chloe
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Enjoy the site which is good for us girls.
      Love
      Helena l

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?