Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

As I have read far too often, I started when I was small. I couldn’t understand why I had only white underwear, but my sister had all sorts of wonderful pastel panties. Girls had all sorts of soft things, but boys had monotone cotton clothes. And, yes, I tried on many of them in secret.
      When I was 17 I joined the army, and had to set such thoughts aside.
      I was still in the army when I met my wife. One day we were playing around and she had me wear a pair of her panties. All of those feelings came rushing back. We were married for about a year, and I had been wearing parities with her most of it when I decided that I had to tell her of my desires. Being the strong silent type, I knew that whatever I said had to be truthful. I got every book I could find on the subject and, pro or con on the subject I gave them to her. The first one she read was by Virginia Prince titled Understanding Cross dressing. After a couple of days we talked quite a while about it. A week later, we were in a thrift store and she asked me if I would like to get a dress. I was floored! She proceeded to the dresses and got 2 she liked. That evening after our girls went to bed, she put make-up on my face and for the first time I wore a dress in front of someone. She thought it was fun too. Over the next few months we got my own undergarments. The most fun was when she got us matching bras and pantie sets.
      After the girls married and moved out my wife declared that one of their rooms was to be Linda’s room. I filled the closet with dresses and we even bought a vanity for me. I wore a dress almost every evening after I got home from work.
      I have since retired and now when I get up I put on a dress. My wife thinks I am more relaxed and a nicer person if I am in a dress.
      For our 35th anniversary, we decided to renew our vows. The event was held at the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) post. I bought a tux for it and got her a beautiful dress. Underneath, we were wearing matching bras, panties and garter belts with hose. There were probably 50 or so people at the ceremony. None knew but us that I stood there with a chest full of medals and a pink bra under them.
      We live very near a Marine base, so going outside as Linda would be tantamount to suicide. So, I enjoy my dress and heels inside. Of course, having a fenced in back yard allows me to barbeque steaks in my dress. Often we will eat them outside too.
      My wife passed away July 25. Now I have no one to talk with about the softer side of life. If you would care for a pen pal in a dress I would love to hear from you. My email is linda8712@hotmail.com

Khloe West
      Duchess

So sorry to hear or your loss.

I’m “new” to dressing as of about 4 years ago. Initially thought that it came upon me all of a sudden, In having the past few years to reflect, I can see that the start of it was there as a wee child. Similar to you, I recall in kindergarten wondering why I had just plain old zippers on my things while a girl in an Easter dress had a cute little egg for the zipper pull.

My dressing was a bit of a shock to both the wife (and myself after having been tamped down for decades), but now is common. I spend much of my time around the house in a skirt and have the nails painted and a bit of eye color on the daily, so I end up presenting a bit androgynous even when I’m out in “boy mode”. Always a treat when the wife will pick something up for me or send a link to something she thinks I’d like or look cute in.

K

Anonymous

Welcome Sandy. Sorry for your loss. I will be in touch…Cynthis

Linda,

I don’t know how far beyond 35 years you got to cherish the woman who had to have been amazing and very special, but I tell you my wife and I are going on 22 in April, I can’t imagine life without her. So as I sit here crying at your loss I also celebrate the gift of her life with you. Strong women and supportive women are hard to find and if you were military she had to be both.

This community will never be able to replace her but I will tell you that it is loving and supportive and if you stay in the forums you will find friends from around the world. We are all a little different but there is one thing we all share, sisterhood. So welcome and know if you just reach out you’ll touch a new friend.

Hugs,

Codille

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hello Linda-I too echo Codille’s thoughts and prayers My parents were married for 50 years and I know how hard my mom’s last 7 years after he died were..We are all here for you.  You are welcome to PM me anytime even if it’s just to say hello! we’re not all physically where you are but you’re NEVER alone.

Cynthia

Anonymous

I am just so overwhelmed. Yesterday I sat at my computer alone. Now I am covered with friend requests. There is no one up here, that I am aware of, who would consider talking with a guy who enjoys a softer side. A guy that looks forward to putting on a bra. And then seeking matching panties to wear. For the majority, makeup is camouflage stick in earth tones to go hunting. Red lipstick is unthinkable. Now I have received a bunch of friend requests from other, if I might, “gurls”. I am going to take off my nightie and put on a nice dress, then try to answer all of them. I just hope that some will answer. I would really like to have a penpal gal.

Khloe West
          Duchess

Mojave and LA aren’t that far apart. There’s a great group here in LA that you would be a great fit in. Contact me and we’ll chat. More when I’m not uber busy.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Any time Linda H-I’d be glad to be a penpal gal to you. PM me whenever you want!

Anonymous

hi sandy

All I can say is Welcome Home Linda!

Hi Linda it sounds like we have a lot in common. I live in hesperia. I too dont go out dressed. I am former military and i too would like a pen pal. Feel free to message me any time.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?