Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi girls,not sure if this is the proper forum or not.  If it’s not I apologized. Just a little story about last night (valentines night) it wasn’t a goodnight. I got all dolled up. I was just staying at home but the none the less got all dolled up in evening gown. For some reason though after doing my makeup and putting on my wig I looked in the mirror and started crying. I knew the girl I was looking at was really me. I guess I started crying because even though that was me I can’t transition,and for some reason it hit me hard last night. I’ve known i was trans since I was about 8 or 9. If you have. Chance to read my profile I think it tells my story.  Abby

hello and welcome to C.D.H. its normal to look in mirror to see how pretty we look and some times we cry or we take it all off saying to our self s this is not right. for me it took me years to except my fem side thanks to C.D.H and the inter net i have come to terms with my fem side. with having friends here on C.D.H even helps more. dressing up all pretty is part of us that we have to except. i read your profile. read mine just as well it will tell my side of my journey. any ways we are not alone in the world, enjoy the fem side when you can and be all you can be

Anonymous

Lucinda I just saw your profile.  I appreciate your thoughts and help. Though I feel we are different in that I know I’m trans and can’t transition

hello Abby glade i can help in a way. but i don’t understand on how we are different. we all x dress that i understand, we all tried x dressing at 1 time, i don’t wish to transition too old and too much to loose. what i cant do is go out in public like others can and be them self;s. i did once went to x dressers meeting, had a great time walking in heels and being out showing my fem side to other x dressers. we all talked about how we started and went around the table introducing our self;s. i was in heaven and enjoyed the ladies and wish i could do it again but hard to hide it from wife that i am going out, so i would have to hide what i am wearing with male cloths over them. then go to meeting and take off male cloths and out on make up, perfume, wig and heels in truck. i have my fem time when i can and that’s what i have to deal with till time will tell.. what part is different?? but you are welcome that i can be of some help.

Hi Abby…I think most of us that are in the same position that you are in have done the same.  I know when ever I get the change to get fully made up it makes me sad to have to put Brienna back in hiding because I know every time I look in the mirror she is looking back at me.

Lean on us here at CDH if you need to, we are all here to support each other.

Hugs & Kisses

Brienna

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Abby. I read your profile. I just want you to know that I understand your feelings. I’ve been there. But is good to know that you are not alone and you can count on your sisters at CDH. We won’t let you down.

Gisela

Anonymous

Thnaks Gisela.  I appreciate that.  That’s very kind of you

Anonymous

Samantha.  Thank you very much.  Your right sometime it would be nice to have a hand to hold.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?