Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls ! I’m Natalie , I’m new here but at 59 yrs old I’m certainly not new to Crossdressing . I’ve been “dressing “ in various stages for as long as I can remember. I love wearing skirts, pretty tops and everything that goes underneath. Like most of us I adore panties. Being passable has never been my goal. I don’t want to be a women I just enjoy the clothing and feeling feminine. Awhile back I went through a horrible divorce with my ex outing my crossdressing to family and friends. It was a hard time but I discovered who my true friends are. Fortunately I meet and married a wonderful girl who knows, accepts and at times encourages me , she doesn’t want to participate but let’s me be me . Well I went on long enough , I’m looking forward to making new friends here … thanks

love.  Natalie

Hi Natalie. Welcome to the family!

Welcome to a fun learning place, gthe girls will take  care of you and md

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH!!! I’m so happy you decided to join this most wonderful community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Natalie

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.

Jessica x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Natalie!   there’s a number of Girls in that region of PA.  Have you heard of TransCentral PA which is located in Harrisburg?  They have a number of activities in the area.  Also, on meetup dot com you can check out MATC (Mid Atlantic Trans Community) which holds activities in New Hope and Allentown regularly.

I’m down in Maryland but I  have a number of girl friends up your way.  Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Leah

Hi, Natalie, and welcome! I’ve been here a little while and I’ve both learned a lot and made great friends. I know you will too!

Thank you Jennifer, so very much ❤️

Welcome Natalie!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Natalie

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋💋

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi!, Natalie in Bucks! Welcome. I live near Q’Town. Bucks is a large county, are you near Q’Town?

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH! I think you’ll find it’s a wonderful place full of support, encouragement and help. I’m not too far from you, Mantua, NJ, just the other side of the bridge.

-Jen

Hi Natalie nice to meet you and s o happy you joined us girls here. As you get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl thats in your heart. So relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself. congrats on having a supportive wife thats a big help and hope she will come around to enjoy Natalies company sometime as we say here take baby steps and lots of conversations about what she dosent want to see ??? again nice to meet you and hope to see you around sometime for a chat.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH. I’ve been here since January and I love it. Many of the ladies are mature CD’s like you and myself. I started CD’ing when I was a small child. My SO is very supportive of me dressing. I live in Greenville SC. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful so don’t be afraid to ask questions and make friends.

Kathleen

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH!  Seems like you are in a great place in your life and i think you will find this a very supportive site as you continue your journey.

hugs,

suzette

Welcome, Miss Natalie, to our very special corner of cyberspace.  🙂

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?