Tagged: 

Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

‘Hi everybody. I am Debbie (Feels good to say that) and I am so nervious to join this group, as nobody knows about me.’

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Debie,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting community of like minded girls! It is a lovely place to learn, and make friends from all over the world!

💕Lara

Thank you Lara, it is nice to hear your comments

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Debbie you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too was quite nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge. Then soon the excitement became and started truly enjoying being part of this wonderful community.  Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting now knowing  I have someone to chat with and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Debbie, and welcome. You certainly have nothing to be nervous about with this group since it is based on sharing and caring in confidence. You find there are many girls here who are more than willing to share their experiences with you. It is definately a safe place to experience the thrill and wonder of being able to explore our feminne side. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Debbie, no worries sweetheart, myself and all your other sisters are looking forward to getting to know you. You can message me any time if you feel liking chatting a bit. There also the chat room where you can get to know a bunch of the girls really quickly. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Love,

Trish

Hi Debbie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much going on here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journey down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Debbie as she travels down her girly road in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Debbie ….. me too! Hope to meet and chat sometime. hugs

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Debbi, welcome to heaven. Felt the same. Now we both can find peace and harmony. We are with ours girls.

Xoxo

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Debbie,

Welcome, it is so nice to meet you, I understand your nerves  this is a big step for you, but the girls here are really friendly.

I am also from the U.K.  I am in Lincolnshire.  I hope you make many friends here, I am always happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Debbie, welcome, and please take advantage of the caring and supportive ladies.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Debbie,

CDH is the most welcoming community of ladies and supportive SO’s you can find. I love coming here and chatting with others and making new friends. Exploring this site you will find a wealth of knowledge available to you. You don’t need to be afraid to be who you are here. We are all here to obtain support as well as giving our support to others.

welcome aboard Debbie!

Lisa Leigh

Hi Debbie. I felt the same too when I joined a short time ago.  However, CDH is a very welcoming site with great advice and very kind ladies.  So welcome and enjoy.

Susan

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Debbie,

Rest easy, GF! This is a very nurturing and discreet site. I think you will love it as much as I.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

Debbie,

Welcome to CDH and relax. Nobody knew me either at one point and I have been welcomed and supported and made some great friends. The ladies here are fabulous and you’ll feel comfortable very soon. It’s your journey, embrace and enjoy it.

Renea ❤️

Hi Debbie welcome

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Debbie.

Welcome to the site Debbie, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Hi Debbie, and welcome to CDH!
      This is such a wonderful community of supportive ladies. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      So lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Debbie,
      It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
      Hugs and Kisses Amber

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You will find that this is a wonderful site. Welcome Debbie.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Debbie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Debbie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl, wonderful site for us girls to learn.
      Been on the site since February and I have so much more confidence about crossdressing now wearing things I would never wear.Secret crossdresser but doing things as a girl or underdressing which I would never have done.
      Enjoy the journey the urge or desire never goes
      Love
      Helena m

Welcome Debbie, you are in a safe, accepting place with your sisters.

Besitos

Kelly

welcome Sister ♪

Hi Debbie, welcome, actually I just joined tonight, I was also nervous, but it feels so good to be able to talk with like minded girls.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?