Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

My name is Eva. I just joined. I hope to make some friends, learn and contribute. Here is my history that is also included in my bio.

When I was 16, I was at my girlfriend’s house. We were sitting around bored and listening to music. Then she put makeup on me. When I looked in the mirror, something inside of me changed. I secretly wished that I could keep the makeup on forever. She wiped the makeup off of me, but when I got home my sister looked at me and could tell that I had makeup on. In private we had a nice talk and she never told anyone. To this day, she still knows and told me that she would support me if I decided to take it further, like transition. I think she wants a little sister!

I like to dress up in my apartment after work and relax in the evenings.

Welcome Eva!  So glad that you’ve come here – it’s a perfect place for you to make friends, learn, and contribute, and it is full of beautiful people to boot!

Marcellette

Anonymous

Hi Eva, welcome to CDH, I’m sure you will fit right in and feel right at home here. You are now part of the most loving and supportive bunch of gals on the world wide web, jump in and enjoy every minute. Hugs Diana💋.

Hi Eva,

Welcome to the CD community. You will find every girl here is wonderful and ready to answer questions and help you whenever you need. It is fantastic that your sister is supportive of you, a good GG (genetic girl) friend is so important and because she is your sister also makes it even better. Have fun on your journey.

Love,

Beth

Anonymous

Welcome Eva! This is the best place to be!

💖

Hi Eva! Welcome to CDH! This is a wonderful community full of love a support with a healthy dose of fun and a touch of craziness (the good kind). Look forward to getting to know you!

Anonymous

Hi Eva welcome to CDH all us girls are here to help each other

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Eva   Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Eva nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here .. So much to see and do here as reading these forums and posts about the lives of many wonderful girls here .. There stories are awe inspiring to say the least so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments .. Then tag your it he he  tell us about you as Eva we love to read about your life as this is how we get to know you so get settled in and enjoy yourself .. Well as a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms  to our home as now yours.. As for making friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Eva,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Eva, you’ll make a lot of great friends here!

Welcome Eva!

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Eva 🙂

Isabel x

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?