Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I am Louise, a 50 something closet gay crossdresser from Kent in the UK, unable to come out for all of the usual reasons, but now starting to regret the lost years.  Looking to chat with and possibly meet others.

Hi Louise, Welcome to crossdressers heaven! Lots of friendly ladies here. Hugs and kisses Jennifer

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Louise it’s so nice to meet and welcome. Closeted or not your here and part of a caring and supportive place to express your true love, yourself with many here. I too have wished of coming out much earlier in my life but society and family commitments never allow me to. Now with years to catch up its being a excillerating experience to discover theses feelings and to look ahead and see where ones journey will go.  Browse through our site and meet with some of our ladies who will make you comfortable and relax. Look into our sister site TGheaven. There for our girls who feel more is needed to explore  as we transition in this beautiful world.  Hope you enjoy your stay and please give a hello when our paths ever cross here .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Louise and welcome to CDH :), I am also from the UK in Somerset, nice to see you on the site speak soon.

Samantha x

Welcome to CDH Louise! Hope you find what you are looking for. You will meet up with a lot of our UK sisters and form many relationships. Anytime you need assistance….let me know….my door is always open to you.

Dame Veronica

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?