Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I am natalie from warren ohio.  I’ve been a cross dresser since August 2020.  I am looki g for new friends and fun

Hi Natalie 💕💕

Welcome to CDH.

Lots of Hugs

Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Hi Natalie, welcome, I hope you enjoy exploring CDH and making new friends.

Hugs

Diana.

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Natalie

Lovely to see you here and welcome!

Just a tip – please take a peek at the guidelines for the site as this is not a pick up site, but a support site for TG/CD members, ( https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/terms-of-use/ )

Hope to get a chance to chat to you in the chat room some time

Hugs

Dawn (Admin)

Anonymous

Hi Natalie and welcome to CDH!!

🎀🌺

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie…welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Natalie,Welcome to the site.Hope you make many friends here.Sincerely Robingirly

Hi Natalie;

Welcome to CDH, lovely 💜 of you join us in this warm place!

Hugs Amelia ❤

Hi Natalie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Natalie nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms .. So get settled in and relax and read some forums and posts of stories about our lives the good and the bad as this is how we get to know you better and speaking of that p-lease do us a favor and go back to the profile page and fill in some more thank you .. As for making friends there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Natalie!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?