• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Brenda.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brenda
      Lady

Lovely to find the website, its been really good this week, i have been able to dress and wear clothes that i never really would. My SO is away and ive gone femme at times this week. I think i have had ‘pink fog’ as I have bought some clothes and its been really lovely, despite feeling a bit naughty, but thats the fun of it i suppose.

I hope i will keep on using this site, im looking to build a network and maybe one day be brave enough to dress not in secret but with others.

HI Brenda, welcome to the site 🙂

Tara

Welcome Brenda

Liz

Anonymous

It’s a different world to go out and around in femme and be who you want to be. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Brenda

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

B x

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Brenda!  Welcome to the sisterhood.  This is absolutely a place where you can make friends, find support and encouragement.

💕Lola

Hi Brenda,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

J J
      Lady

I hope you find the encouragement you need to do all you want to do.  Those of us who have been out in public know the feelings and trepidation you have, but we all lived through it and it gets better with practice.

Hi Brenda nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brenda as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Brenda,

Well if “pink fog” is a girly shopping spree I’m just breaking through a two-year pink pea-souper.

Stop by chat sometime and dish.

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Brenda
        Lady

Its been a whirl wind of a week so far, and ive still got a few days to enjoy. Its been nice and theres still so much i couod do, make up and things but ive just stuck to clothes and wigs this week. Ive not got a bra though so might look at one but not really sure, im a large man so i dont want to guess, and reading how to fit a bra is tricky. Its been lovley though.

Brenda –

Welcome to CDH.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles, ou will find much useful information.  Look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brenda wonderful that you have found us and may be the experience that you’ve have been looking  for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer.  Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Brenda welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Brenda
      Lovely to meet you and welcome to CDH.
      Sarah xx

Hi Brenda Welcome to CDH, The girls here are wonderful and very supportive

Thea
      Lady

Hi! I’m Gabby and have only recently joined too.  I’ve found the support and company wonderful and really hope you do too!

Gabby

Hi Brenda

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

p. s.
      CDH is already a network 😜

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Brenda, welcome to CDH. I hope you make many good friends here.

Brenda
        Lady

Thank you Roberta, hope you are well?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?