Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Im married. I dont fully dress A lot due to my body shape is femine. The wife knows but isnt supportive and that hurts a little because im straight and have no want to change that. I just like how i feel when i dress and i feel prety. Im on here hopefuly to talk myself into doing this more. I want to be convincing and look like a women. I abosolutly know nothing about make up or how to sucessfully do this.i just know I want to and love it

Welcome Callie.

We all star on this journey somewhere. You are lucky to have found a site with supportive ladies not unlike yourself, struggling to find our place in the crazy world. I am glad you are here and between the forums and chat room I think you will find all sorts of answers you are looking for. Start here in the forum as there is a TON of great info in here.

Glad you found us!!

Codille Benton
      Ambassador

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Callie welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Welcome Callie to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Callie,

We are all very pleased you’ve chosen to join our community. stop in for a chat, jump in don’t be shy….

Forums are loaded with great information, browse around, comment.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Cookie! 🙂

Ashley
      Lady

Welcome Callie!  (love your name, btw… so pretty!)

There are so many supportive ladies on here to help you.  I think you’ll find it a very welcome and happy place to be.

Look forward to hearing more of your story!
      ~Ashley

HI Callie I’m Bethany I am also married and while my wife is supportive of the dressing she is not supportive of some of the other things and that makes it hard feel free to chat if you like. Love Bethany

Elaine
      Duchess

Hi Callie. I’m nearby in Huntsville AL.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hi. I'm Callie and from Tennesse.’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?