Tagged: 

• This topic has 17 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m new on my journey. I started this year, but I am excited to be on it and excited to make new friends here.

Hi Katrina,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! You have made the right decision to join CDH. There is loads of information and wonderful ladies to meet to help you with your journey.

Thabks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Hello Katrina

Welcome to CDH…🌹

Natasha💋

Hi Katrina,

Welome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Katrina. Beautiful pic.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katrina

hello and its very nice to meet you. You have arrived to a beautiful and very friendly site. The ladies here are are so helpful and understanding. New to dressing and just in the short time being here has help me in so many ways . From closet to opening up has helped build my confidence and express my feminine feelings making me feel much better inside. You too will feel the warmth from all that is here.  Chat ,much to read and  Friendships everywhere. Happy you’ve join us and have a wonderful journey ahead  . Chat anytime.  Hug’s…..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Katrina Nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here , You have come to the right place to enjoy your girly life with help and friendship in many ways . Please relax and get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask lots of questions from clothes to makeup to anything you have allways wanted to know about the girl within your heart and sole . As all girls here we will help you to the best of our ability to stay on that sweet girly path and on your journey  to enjoy life as the girl that you are . Also making friends is the easy part just ask and you will recieve many times over their are girls here from all over the world to become friends with .  So again  nice to meet you and hope to chat later on so be careful and safe .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Katrina,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here. CDH is a really nice and friendly place. I am happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Welcome Katrina

Hope you have fun exploring the site, and stick around.

You look fabulous, very talented with make up, are you self taught or did you have it done by a professional? Love that lippy

❤️B

Welcome Katrina!

Anonymous

Hi Katrina
      Looking forward to chatting. After all us UK girls have two things in common
      Keep in touch by Private message if appropriate.
      It is great here so welcome and enjoy
      Averyl

Oh thanks your very kind. I’m YouTube taught. I watched many tutorials on foundation, blush, eyeshadow. But one thing I’m still not good at is eyeliner. If you go in close up on the pic you can see how messy it is lol.

welcome to CDH… the girls on here are great and always ready to help..

You look amazing!  I am also horrible with eyeliner and tend to avoid it as a result (luckily, I wear glasses).

Mikayla

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hey Katrina,

Love the name, welcome to one of the best places on the net. The other women here are like sisters and everyone is so sweet and kind. Great advice, wonderful people to talk to. You’ll love it here.

Hi, Katrina, and welcome! I applaud your initiative! I can barely do my own lipstick!

Hello Katarina you are very beautiful.

Anonymous

Hi Katrina

Welcome to another UK member… This is a fantastic site you will find it full of great information, and hopefully make some good friends.

You look great….xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?