Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone my name is Lauren I’m 41 I’ve been dressing secretly for as long as I can remember but recently it feels like the women inside is just screaming to come out

Donni
      Lady

Hi, Lauren!

Hello Donni how are you

Donni
          Lady

I’m very well. I am loving this site. I am sure you will too. 💕

That’s lovely to hear I’m very excited to meet new people and get some much needed advice

Anonymous

Welcome Lauren;

Sincerely;

Lisa 🙂

Howdy Lauren……..welcome to CDH!  Feel free to browse our site and chat with us girls. We are here for you, Honey…….any questions will be answered and advice tendered. My door is always open….do come in and set a spell….let’s get to know each other. I have been along nthe same road you are starting out on….let’s walk alongside each other along that path to enlightenment. Till then……..

Big Bear hugs……….

Dame Veronica

Thank you very much I am very excited and nervous it just feels so good when in women mode

Glad to meet you Lauren and a big welcome to you. Enjoy sharing and making friends with people who are there for each other in a very supportive environment.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lauren happy to welcome you here . Let her scream out, here will listen and comfort you in your journey through this wonderful world . Meet our ladies and enjoy having someone to talk to and share stories. Don’t be nervous about being here as we are all experiencing this . Very nice meeting you and hope you enjoy your time here.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?