• This topic has 21 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone… I’m Martina, a Transgender male, I dress 24/7 and live as a female at home, play and work since Jan this year (big step), I started coming out to friends a year ago after hiding away for 30+ years and love dresses, skirts, handbags, makeup, shoes and adore lingerie. I would love to chat, share my stories and experiences with similar minded friends and love to share pics xoxo

Welcome Martina from another U.K. member. You sound like a happy person. I’m always happy to have a chat on here, especially as there is not much else to do nowadays.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hi Martina, it is a brave step that you have taken I wish you well. Sometimes I wish I was brave enough to go further down that route but life is complicated enough as it is. x

Hi Martina,

Hello and welcome, I am also from the U.K. and it is lovely to meet you.  I am really pleased to hear that you are loving your life as Martina.  I am always happy to chat please feel free to get in touch, it would be great to hear from you.

Jessica x.

Thankyou you too and looking forward to sharing my purchases and experiences going forward 😁❤

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Martina and welcome 🙂

Isabel x

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Martina!

S x

Hi Martina, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. You are obviously a girl who knows what makes you happy and have gone after it. You will find a lot of UK girls are members here and you will also find that our other members no matter where they are from are very friendly and supportive. So enjoy being a member of one of the most wonderful sites in existence. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Martina

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Martina I’m Robin I would love to transition.Im not sure if I’m ready.How did everything go when you came out to family and friends.In my line of work it would be real tough on the job and to earn a living.Ive been giving it some serious thought and probably will wait until I retire.If you can give me any advice.Thankyou Sincerly Robin Girly

Hi Robin,

Well I spent my life from around 14 until i was 48 hiding my feminine side away, worried people would find out, rubbing for cover if my doorbell went off until I ended up seeking help with a councillor.  I told her everything and felt like a huge weight was lifted. In time she told me to tell a friend and I built this up to the biggest thing ever… I told my friend Charlotte and she said… oh thank God, I thought you were gonna tell me something serious.  I then told my other female friends, then my sister and still got the same response… as long as I was happy, they were.  I then started going out in skirts and dresses on nights out with my female friends and was incredible. Then I started going out in the day time  dresses, skirts, blouses, my handbag and makeup and people i didnt know just wanted to be my friend and talk to me… it was amazing. So at this point I was a women apart from my work, so I spoke to hr and as of jan 2020 I’ve only worn skirts and blouses to work.  I’ve got female colleagues asking me for tips on their makeup and clothes, we go shopping for outfits and I attend meetings with clients in my skirts and heels.  I spent my life worrying what other people thought of me instead… dont do that, be yourself and you will have so my new experiences and new friends you will never look back.  Hope this helps, but I’d love to chat anytime and please ask anything at all… xoxo

Martina thanks so much for posting this additional information. There are many young crossdressing members that need to read this post because they struggle with feelings about whether to tell anyone about their crossdressing. You should probably submit this as an article for even more exposure to our members. It is truly inspiring! – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Martina, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Martina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Martina im same as others here glad you joined. Hope you have a good journey down the road to transition . willing to chat any time .I cant travel that road too many family that wont approve and live too close anyway enjoy your trip hope to see you here soon .

Stephanie

Hi Sweetie, I’m not sure how I turn my post into an Article… can you help ?

Thanks Martina xoxo

Martina, when I looked up the procedure for posting articles I found that it was a bureaucratic nightmare that a new member should not have to be subject to. So I withdraw my recommendation and will send you a new one a little later which will give your story more exposure on the site. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi ya, I think I accidentally stumbled onto the section and have written my story and sent it for review… I added more of my experiences so hopefully it will help some one to become who they want to be too ❤

Martina I hope it will be proofread and edited much faster than it would appear other submitted articles got approved and posted. We shall see. – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Martina!

Hi Martina thanks for reaching out to me.I really want to transition but I gave it a lot of thought and for the same reasons you can’t I’ve decided to hold off for now.Its such a difficult decision.At least i can still dress and be a woman at times.I will see what the future holds in store for me. Hope to talk to you again. Sincerly Robin Girly

Anonymous

Hi Martina

Welcome from another UK member, this site is amazing enjoy… xxx

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?