Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello to whom reads this.  Im still new to the  cross dressing scene and just trying to find some friends to talk to about all this. For how far I’ve gone I have in the past owned a Jean skirt with a cute top, women ‘s underwear to include thongs, cheekies and boyshorts. I have gotten breast forms and feel relay comfortable wearing them but only in the house. Im afraid to walk around in public with them in and to be judged. Hope to meet some friends here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michael

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there traveld down there femme road in life.. When you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Michelle as she journeys down her girly path in life ahead.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Michelle, and welcome. First off let me tell you not to be concerned what others think if you venture out in public. So many girls fear they cannot “pass” when in essence it is more about “blending”. By that I mean, makeup is indeed important, but it is how we dress and how we act that is even more important. I have discovered, if I wear appropriate clothing, walk like a lady, and adopt femmine mannerisms, if anyone even notices they certainly don’t seem to care. I will be anxious to hear how your journey goes. Hugs, Paulette

Hello and welcome to CDH.  We are all at different levels so don’t be in a rush.  Enjoy what you have and slowly add to it all.  In the end it’s truly a blessing and a joy to wear such beautiful things.

Susan

Anonymous

Welcome, Michelle.

Welcome Michael/Michelle!

You’re not alone, there are many of us (self included) who haven’t dived into the waters of public exposure.  If that’s something you want to aim toward, the ladies here will be very helpful and encouraging, if you’re content remaining in the closet that’s all right too.  Either way you’ve found the best home on the internet.

Michelle –

Welcome, this is a great place to find the support and advice you need as you embark on your journey.  We’ve all been where you’re at so no question is stupid or silly, just be yourself and enjoy the journey.  Be sure to check out the forums, articles and the chat room.  Look forward to seeing you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?