Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m new here and my husband recently came out to me as a CD.. I couldn’t be more proud to call her my Wife.  So I’m here to learn, get some support, get some tips & advice, and at some point hopefully be able to do the same for newcomers 🙂

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thats awesome she accepts you and supports you. My late wife knew I dressed and was very supportive. I wish she was ststill here. Its hard when you have no one for support. My grown children live with me and they do not know. So I dress up when they are not home. Or when I have massage clients who like crossdressers

My wife MTF is the one who came out to me. I support her and just want her to be happy .
      I’m sorry, it is hard with no support. I’m glad I started to do some reading and research and found this site for us:)

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Rose,                                                                   Welcome to CDH, it’s so good to see you supporting your husband. All the ladies here are amazing and I’m sure you will find all the genuine love, help and support you are looking for, enjoy the journey.                           Dani👩🏻‍🔧

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rose  welcome is so nice meeting you. Your a very special spouse and very understanding I must say. Your partner is so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship and you with your full support I’m sure would have many. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking and to share  your tips and advice to , we’re always looking to learn more. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Rose.  I think it is great that you are making an effort to get support, tips and advice.

Hi Rose you are a very special wife and kudos to you for supporting your wife and girlfriend . All here do not have a supportive Wife or SO some have not come out to them yet so many girls here are in differant stages in their girly life my self i came out to my wife just after we were married 37 years ago she has been very supportive  but still not sure about joining here yet we discuss it from time to time and i think im starting to win …LOL… So its very nice to meet you and i would like to thank you for being a wonderful wife thanks Rose .

Stephanie Bass

P.S. pm any time💋

Hello there Rose,

Your husband must be so lucky to have a wife like you. He needs your support and love now. Talk to him what he loves doing and help him out. Open up and talk frankly.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH, we’re a friendly bunch!
      It’s a great place for support, advice and just a friendly helping hand.

Isabel x

Welcome to our family Rose!

Your support for your husband/wife is awesome, and I’m sure you will need support as well. Everyone here is very helpful and kind. Feel free to ask us anything. I’m fortunate to have a supportive spouse and it makes all the difference in the world.

Heather

Welcome welcome Girl. It is wonderful to have you in the ranks. We are a very nice group and love our fem self’s. You are in the right place for support and advice. We are here to help.

Hugs

Diane

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Rose!!

Thank you so much for the introduction!  Thank you so much for being so supportive and wanting to help us girls here, that means so much to us!  Advice is tips are always welcome.  I’ve found this place to be so helpful and supportive and just a great place to de-stress online.  The girls here are all amazing!  Looking forward to hearing from you and learning!

Jamie💋💋

Welcome Rose, we’re all here to learn.   You’ll probably make some friends at the same time.

Anonymous

Hi Rose, glad your here with us girls. My wife supports me as well

Hugs, Michelle

Welcome Rose!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?