Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone I’m new to the site, looking forward to getting to know you all. Bit of back story about myself, I’m 28 I’ve been crossdressing since I was about 8, never had the opportunity to really get dolled up and embrace my feminine side until the last few years. I’ve been married for almost 5 years, been dating since I was 18, anyway, a couple of years ago we started to go through a rough spot, now to this day I still don’t know why I told her but I did, and I have to say it was probably the BEST choice I have ever made. She’s also the only person I had ever told about that side of me.  She’s been so accepting and understanding it’s been amazing, she helps me pick out outfits, loves getting dressed up with me and spending girl time together. Sorry for the life story, look forward to talking to everyone

Lizzie
      Lady

Samantha
      Hello. That’s a great story. That must be so much fun doing things together.

It really is, I definitely got lucky with her I have to say

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Samantha.

Welcome to CDH. Your story is a positive one which we all need to hear. So many times it doesn’t go well coming out to SO’s. Sounds like you have a gem so hang on to that unicorn and let Samantha blossom. Please tell us about your journey.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Samantha

Don’t be sorry it’s a great story! Welcome to CDH!
      Dressing up together sounds amazing.

Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Welcome Samantha to CDH.  It is great that your wife is so supportive!

Hi sam, lovely story its great when the s o is with you on your jorney x

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Samantha,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome Samantha! My name is Mona. I’m really glad you found your way to our community. I’ve been here about a week and can attest to how encouraging  supportive, loving, and kind all the girls have been.

I look forward to hearing more about your story and getting to know you better!

-Mona 👗💄💜

Hi Samantha, and welcome. It sounds to me like you have the best of all worlds in that your SO is not only accepting but also encouraging. As you meet more girls here you will discover that having someone like that is unique. I look forward to hearing more about your adventures in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly people whom you can interact with Samantha.  It is great to read the your wife is so supportive of your dressing.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Samantha, So glad your SO supports you. At least you have someone who you can share your thoughts with that is close to you.   How wonderful.  There are a lot of forums here to read that may help and also a lot of friends.  Reading fellow ladies experiences can help, reassure, and sometimes open more questions.   Enjoy reading them.
      I look forward to seeing you in the chat room.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Samantha welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Ssamantha, please don’t apologise for the story! It gives hope to all of us in relationships with SOs. You were wise to come out to yours as early as you did. I waited 40 years and my wife has taken the news very hard. Of course, I complicated it by realizing my problems were deeper and I needed to transition, or at least get HRT to feel whole.

Your wife is a rare, wonderful person! It is so nice to hear when couples can embrace the experience and not be threatened by it.

Hugs,

Brie

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Happy that you have a supportive wife. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?