• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

58 yo in Portland, Oregon (PDX)

I figured out I was transsexual at puberty. Even though I was born here in Portland, at that time I was in Jr High School in 1969 rural Idaho. Not a good place to come out! I kept it in through school, 4 years in the Air Force before Don’t Ask/Don’t Tell. Then endured two short marriages and a five year relationship.

I finally came out and changed my name in ’97 but had no where to turn for specialty medical care. About 4 years ago I found acceptance at the Portland VA medical center, then a year and a half ago at the Women’s Clinic there and my doc got me on hormones.

I have always been interested in the D/s lifestyle from the sub side but I am resigned to not finding a lasting relationship.

hi  i have being dress  was i was 5or 6 i have not stop  hugs i love your it it was about you

Hello & welcome to CDH Julie, we are so happy that youve chosen to join us here. Look around the site, there’s a lot we have to offer. Our forums are loaded with great information, chat is a great place to get started.

Jessica Lynn

Anonymous

Hiya Julie, welcome to CDH! We’re so happy to have you with us. Feel free to browse the Forum and all the articles that are here. Of course, commenting and sharing of your experiences and perspectives are greatly encouraged, we all learn from and support each other. Come to the Chat room sometime, don’t be shy, just jump right in and say HI, you’ll be amazed with the support you get. Ask anything, we’re help to help and support, again, welcome to CDH! Let me know if I can be of help with anything for you.

:-)

Anonymous

Hi Julie,

Congradulations on finally getting to be who you know you are deep inside. I too came to the conclusion later in life that I AM Janie and I need to express myself as such. I am 61 now and I love letting the woman I have always been inside out! I have been a member here for awhile but work and family obligations have caused me to no be able to spend as much time here as I would like. This place is truly a sanctuary and there are many wonderful people here who accept you just as you are for who you are.

I hope that you have had a lovely holiday season.

Hugs,

~janie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?