Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good evening.

I’m Ms. Ruby

Pleased to meet each and every one of you. I am humbly seeking to find the sweet and feminine woman hiding inside of me.  So many things to say yet I dont know where to start. I need friends, support, and unconditional love. (Does that even exist)

Kisses to all,

Ms. Ruby

Anonymous

Hi Ruby

Welcome to CDH.  You will find nothing but support and friendship here.  Enjoy your stay!

Diane

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

The beginning  of your journey starts here. A place of total support with many here to share with and talk to anytime. Yes it does exist,  here make wonderful friendships and experience acceptance for all you meet. Happy to meet you and welcome.      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Ruby,  You have found, where to start. Prepare to be amazed.  It was a real eye opener for me.  Your NOT alone.     All the best. Mikayla

Hello Ms. Ruby and welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse our site and chat with your new sisters. We are hear for you and any assistance or advice you need, we will be thrilled to provide. We are together on the road to enlightenment and we walk together. Look forward to learning more about you and hope to be of service to you. My door is always open….do come in and set a spell.

Till then my sister……..

Dame Veronica

Hi Ms. Ruby! Welcome.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Ruby and welcome to CDH!  This is a great place to help you discover yourself.  Great articles and even greater ladies for support and friendship!

Hugs,

Michelle

Hi Ms Ruby!

Yay a new girl!!! Honey, you’re going to love it here. It’s a great place to get your girl on! Plus an abundance of unconditional love.

So what questions do you have?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?